If I Were Sparano/Parcells/Ireland... | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If I Were Sparano/Parcells/Ireland...

Allen signed a 3 year extension prior to last season.

Also, I thought Mount Cody's stock was dropping when he weighed in at 370 dripping fat at the senior bowl? I heard somewhere they like Cam Thomas and Jared Odrick.
Yeah, a lot of people have a hunch Cam thomas might be their guy.

I dont like drafting a RB and dont like that we dont get a big proven reciever....

I have no problem with Miami taking a RB at #12 if the consensus of the FO is that the kid is a stud and can carry the load for years. Otherwise, I agree it should wait.

Realistically, only at the QB & LT positions could you make the case that we're so talented that a stud at #12 wouldn't see the field for us in 2010. Everywhere else he could realistically beat out the incumbent this August. So I've got two positions I would put a faint line through for the #12 spot... everything else is in play unless there aren't any players worthy of it. The combine should shed more light on this.

I have no problem with Miami taking a RB at #12 if the consensus of the FO is that the kid is a stud and can carry the load for years. Otherwise, I agree it should wait.

Realistically, only at the QB & LT positions could you make the case that we're so talented that a stud at #12 wouldn't see the field for us in 2010. Everywhere else he could realistically beat out the incumbent this August. So I've got two positions I would put a faint line through for the #12 spot... everything else is in play unless there aren't any players worthy of it. The combine should shed more light on this.
I agree.

Back
Top Bottom