If Josh Rosen were in the 2020 Draft...... | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If Josh Rosen were in the 2020 Draft......

He has the mechanics just missing the between the ears part. Overly analytical thus slow to process and make decisions. He thinks too much, overthinks and doesn't react quickly enough basically...
This is true, but it still gives me hope he is not a lost cause. Seems like this could improve with experience. Kid has a sweet arm.

This is true, but it still gives me hope he is not a lost cause. Seems like this could improve with experience. Kid has a sweet arm.
He does, unfortunately, if he isn't seeing the field to gain the valuable experience he may never reach his potential.

I still see Rosen as a decent developmental prospect. For Miami, he's low cost QB insurance with upside. Totally disagree with the poster above who says he's missing between the ears - he's actually extremely bright. He's just had limited opportunities and some bad luck behind crap O-lines in Arizona and for a few games in Miami. He still has talent. Yes, we will probably draft Tua or Herbert and I'm comfortable with either for the future but I wouldn't be in a hurry to toss out Rosen. Last season behind Fitz, he probably learned a lot about reading Defenses and observing quality leadership.

Back
Top Bottom