If Kyle Trask is there in the second round | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If Kyle Trask is there in the second round

I believe it's olde english, I could be wrong though. I use both words frequently enough. Good for you for noticing, I wouldn't have.
I'm from Canada and I use spelled, I don't think I have ever used spelt. The most common "other" spellings for me are words like "favourite" colour" where we add that extra "u"

why?......

Trask has prototypical size, and his numbers are reliable. Whereas Tua was small, and came from wacky offense.
Both have physical limitations, arm and athleticism. It is possible that Trask will be a better pro than Tua. Trask's production is translatable, and his size in the pocket is translatable. But I would not take him because of he throws wobblers. I'd wait for an Herbert kinds of qb, somebody better. To put it simply, I think it is more likely that Kyle Trask will take a team to SB than it is that Tua will, in the next 4 years, on a rookie contract. And that is the key question, who will perform on rookie contract.

Last edited:
I’m a Gators homer as much as the next guy and as much as I like Trask and think he has a chance to do well at the next level, I don’t think he deserves to be placed in a back up role behind a 2nd year QB. It makes no sense for us to draft him when we have Jacoby Brissette and other more pressing needs.

As for the talk about the league has changed, pocket passers cannot find work. C’mon man, it’s not like all the sudden the rules of football have just changed, given the right system pocket passers can make it work. Plus you all are undervaluing Trasks athletic ability, sure he isn’t P. Mahomes or Kyler but he has some sneaky wheels.

Back
Top Bottom