If Kyle Trask is there in the second round | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If Kyle Trask is there in the second round

And i think Trask is going to be a good pro....Just not in Tua 's league..

You spelt 4th wrong.
You are only the second person I have seen who the used word spelt instead of spelled. The other individual was from London. I realize that you used it correctly but I didn’t know it was commonly used in Canada too. I learn something new everyday on here.

I'd take him late second...the kid, with a couple years to learn, is going to be a beast, IMO.

Could be..he's still got a lot to learn and needs more experience after not starting until his junior year due to Franks being hurt in the Kentucky game since his freshman year of high school..so his potential is higher than it seems the more playing and game experience he gets..he could go second round or maybe third...probably not later than that!
I'd take him late second...the kid, with a couple years to learn, is going to be a beast, IMO.

You are only the second person I have seen who the used word spelt instead of spelled. The other individual was from London. I realize that you used it correctly but I didn’t know it was commonly used in Canada too. I learn something new everyday on here.
I believe it's olde english, I could be wrong though. I use both words frequently enough. Good for you for noticing, I wouldn't have.

I dont really want any QB in the 2nd or 3rd rounds at all. I wouldnt mind Jamie Newman from Georgia in the 4th or 5th if we can snag a pick there.

Back
Top Bottom