If Kyle Trask is there in the second round | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If Kyle Trask is there in the second round

Why don’t we draft the whole UF team?:rbt:
I think I could live with Pitts/Toney in the first, if Miami is wary of Parson's character issues. I wouldn't take Trask (surprised I've not seen anyone refer to him as Trash yet) though. I'm willing to give Tua a year to show improvement, and then another year to be a great QB.

Absolutely not in round 2. First four picks need to be WR/Pitts, RB, Edge, and LB. The 3rd rounder? I’m still tempted to go WR there. 4th round QB perhaps.

Some of the comments here on Trask don't make a lot of sense to me...

When he had his weapons, he almost... almost took down Alabama. 46-52. Alabama's closest game all year long, and the second highest total they gave up in 2020.

Two weeks later, Toney and Pitts opt out of their bowl game... and somehow Trask gets the blame for losing against a quality team armed only with his backups.

Meanwhile... Pitts is described as a God and a guy 'who doesn't quit on his team'. Huh... how does that work? Trask shows up... slacker bum. Pitts and Toney quit... solid guys.

This seems inconsistent.

Yeah going to pass on that. I’d prefer to get more athletic at the position.

Some of the comments here on Trask don't make a lot of sense to me...

When he had his weapons, he almost... almost took down Alabama. 46-52. Alabama's closest game all year long, and the second highest total they gave up in 2020.

Two weeks later, Toney and Pitts opt out of their bowl game... and somehow Trask gets the blame for losing against a quality team armed only with his backups.

Meanwhile... Pitts is described as a God and a guy 'who doesn't quit on his team'. Huh... how does that work? Trask shows up... slacker bum. Pitts and Toney quit... solid guys.

This seems inconsistent.

When you conjure up a strawman and a red herring at the same time, I have to tip my cap 🧢

love this idea and hope our front office has this same train of thought. We have two second round picks forget drafting for depth. we are not set at QB yet and won't know that we are before the draft. TraSK me

I'd rather have Alex Smith as backup. You want a vet for that role. Not a Brisket fan.

Back
Top Bottom