If McCoy is hired could we see Orton come here after all? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If McCoy is hired could we see Orton come here after all?

if we were to go that route, I'd rather bring in Leinart if he had signed a 1yr deal with the Texans.

Left handed , pre-maddona qb who cant stay healthy while holding a clip board?

No thanks on him.

if we were to go that route, I'd rather bring in Leinart if he had signed a 1yr deal with the Texans.

Well, Quinn has experience with McCoy and there were a bunch of reports out of Broncos land this season that Quinn was looking real sharp. A lot of folks on the Broncos boards I've been trolling actually wanted them to put Quinn in over Orton early in the year. If we could get him cheap, I think he'd be great camp fodder at the least. You never know, right?

I'm pretty sure Ross already put the nix on the Orton deal before. Don't see that happening.

I think that had more to do with giving up draft picks and the amount of money Orton was to be paid..Not on just talent.

Not saying they are great players but who else could be brought in? Free agent wise? Most coaches bring in players that they are familiar with as well. So like it or not if Mccoy becomes the coach I could see those 2 as possible signings.

First off, Brady Quinn is a journeyman for a reason.

If we were stuck between Quinn and Henne, I'd sign Henne. He's shown more in less time.

And this is exactly why I am not a McCoy fan. People forget the first part of the season. The part where DEN looked pathetic, with McCoy and Orton. The same OC who is being raved about for adjusting for Tebow. Yet that same OC stunk up the league with a better QB.

I rather be GB South, then DEN South.

I just don't get the residual Brady Queen fondness. How many opportunities does he get to suck before he's officially declared a Losman or Carr? Just wish everyone would turn the page on that one already.

I hope not and I also doubt it. Ross already declined bringing Orton here, why would he want him now? Also, McCoy worked with Moore during their time together in Carolina. I expect us to stick with Moore and a rookie, unless we make some INSANE move for Manning.

I wanted Orton but not anymore, he sucks

perfect example of why ppl calling for flynn is over rated.

you want orton after 1 good year and "he sucks" after one bad year.

fylnn is the answer after 1 game.

perfect example of why ppl calling for flynn is over rated.

you want orton after 1 good year and "he sucks" after one bad year.

fylnn is the answer after 1 game.

Orton has always sucked. People just fell in love w/ that 20TD season. Forget that he disappeared in the redzone.

First off, Brady Quinn is a journeyman for a reason.

If we were stuck between Quinn and Henne, I'd sign Henne. He's shown more in less time.

And this is exactly why I am not a McCoy fan. People forget the first part of the season. The part where DEN looked pathetic, with McCoy and Orton. The same OC who is being raved about for adjusting for Tebow. Yet that same OC stunk up the league with a better QB.

I rather be GB South, then DEN South.

I think Henne is gonna end up in Ny with Tony.. Also that might create a divide in the locker room if we have Henne and Moore again. If you think Moore can be your starter or if you have no other choice there is nothing wrong with bringing int other qbs like quinn and orton....I understand the concerns about Quinn and Orton but part of the reason why they are journeymen is because another coach wanted them. Mcdaniels. If you gonna put the negeitives about Mccoy you have to put in some positives too. Fox kept him for a reason when he came on and he has had some succuss during other seasons with the Broncos..dont get it twisted tho I am not super excited for Mccoy..

I just don't get the residual Brady Queen fondness. How many opportunities does he get to suck before he's officially declared a Losman or Carr? Just wish everyone would turn the page on that one already.

He has been apart of two teams..He was on a team with the Browns that didnt have much talent and actually beat out Tebow for the 2nd spot...Only reason why Tebow was promoted over him was cause of fans and publicity. Plus they knew Quinn was going to be a FA, they wanted to see what they had in TT

i am not super excited for mccoy either, and i dont understand why fans keep speculating that a certain hC also means a QB.

i honestly dont thinnk henne goes to NY b/c i dont sparano is high on him but thats an opinion.

maybe if philbin comes in we get flynn, but to go after philbin just with the end game in mind of getting flynn i thik its a huge mistake and gamble.

with mccoy he can work with moore and marshall (again) and hopefully we can draft someone, even a 2nd rounder.

I believe is time for us to draft our own QB......I don't believe we'll be able to move up that much without giving up the farm....I'd move down and try to get more picks if we find a trading partner and draft Tynnehill(SP?) or maybe draft a WR and take a QB in round 2.....I do not want a RT at 8 or 9....we can go o-line in free agency....for once, draft playmakers on offence

Ozzy rules!!

why .no way do we want orton any where on this team even if its water boy

Back
Top Bottom