If McD Keeps Four Spots For Running Backs... | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If McD Keeps Four Spots For Running Backs...

I'm less intent on keeping a roster spot open for the 4th running back than I am retaining/protecting Skyler T. Less likely the 4th RB would be poached from the Practice Squad.

I
Doaks? Not a chance. 🤣

Michel is a good #2, and would make a tremendous #3.

Very good blocker, plus good insurance for Mostert.
agree. I would be surprised if Doaks is on the 53.
Can you put a veteran on the PS?

One problem
I’m keeping Edmond mostert and michel. That’s it, I want us to draft a top guy next year pleasssse
One problem is we lost a first round pick. What if we need a QB?
If that is where we are we will not have ammo for a RB.

One problem

One problem is we lost a first round pick. What if we need a QB?
If that is where we are we will not have ammo for a RB.
Dumbest thing in the world would be to draft a RB in the first round. You find them in later rounds and better value. You don’t tie up first round money in a RB. Barkley, Peterson, Ezekiel etc, you don’t win SBs with those kinds of backs. Draft em every three years, churn em and burn em and run them into the ground for the four years you have them on their rookie contract

I've always rooted for the late round picks. Thompson, Doaks and Coleman are the current flavor, unfortunately for Doaks, I don't think he's going to make it as a pro. He was much, much better in college and hasn't shown anything in 2 yrs, as a Dolphin.

Dumbest thing in the world would be to draft a RB in the first round. You find them in later rounds and better value. You don’t tie up first round money in a RB. Barkley, Peterson, Ezekiel etc, you don’t win SBs with those kinds of backs. Draft em every three years, churn em and burn em and run them into the ground for the four years you have them on their rookie contract
Mothers don’t let your sons grow up to be cowboys/running backs/catchers

I'm less intent on keeping a roster spot open for the 4th running back than I am retaining/protecting Skyler T. Less likely the 4th RB would be poached from the Practice Squad.
Good point.
Surprises in camp are always needed. Wish we had one on OL.

Not trying to be a wise-ass here but why? What’s he done to make you like him? I just don’t see it myself if he’s not performing on the field

He’s a hybrid FB/RB. An ox. From all accounts, a good, hard-working kid. And he runs tough.

He has a place in the NFL in the right offense…if there’s room.

I believe Alec Ingold made him expendable, because he does better things for the McDaniel offense.

However, he’s the cat that’s gonna piss me off when he gets picked up by the Pats. He’s Rhamondre Stevenson lite.

Back
Top Bottom