IF MIAMI PICKS 1st Rd: 3, 15 & 25 | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

IF MIAMI PICKS 1st Rd: 3, 15 & 25

I think Fromm is a perfect fit for Miami's offense. Depending on what happens with Miami's and Pittsburgh's picks, I think will determine what Grier does with Houston's pick. I don't discount Fromm as a late 1st round pick. As for Derrick Brown, I feel he's just too good to pass up, if he's available with the highest 1st round pick, especially IF Tua, Herbert and Burrow are gone. If Miami wins another game, they'll most probably pick in that 4-7 range. Again if Miami signs Offensive Linemen and a CB in F/A and all the QB's are gone, why reach for a lesser player?

What, did you enjoy the conservative passing game with Tannehill? Fromm is worse than Tannehill. Fromm is clearly the most overhyped QB in the draft. Eason or Love would be a much better choice. Maybe draft Fromm in the 3rd round.

Jake Fromm should not even be considered. Some people clearly don’t watch UGA play. This guy sucks! Tua, Herbert, Burrow, Eason or Love. That’s the order of QB that ai would pick.

CONS: Not sure he's got the arm talent to designate himself as a top talent -- instead he's much more effective finding soft spaces. He doesn't have the elite juice to really push the ball into tight spaces and beat tight coverage with consistency. Doesn't like to test man coverage on the hip of receivers and as a result will choke the ball too often in the pocket. His strengths are accentuated in an efficient spacing offense, he's not going to be a universal player who can go into any type of system and manually beat coverage -- needs a coach to meet his smarts in the middle and allow him to thrive.

Back
Top Bottom