If next years draft was today | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If next years draft was today

craps

Active Roster
Reaction score
what position would you use your first 3 picks on

I second the Todd Gurley motion, although he may be long gone by the time Miami picks. It's hard to say how the season will unfold, but linebacker is an obvious need. I still think the team needs another lockdown corner as well and a dominant offensive guard who can move people. Running back could be addressed in free agency, but Gurley would be nice.

Impact player, Impact player, Impact player.

I would say QB, but I do not see one who will be worthy of being drafted just yet. Hopefully one will emerge.

I agree with LB, S, RB - in not particular order.

Attaching a name at each position, Eric Kendricks, Anthony Harris, and Gurley would be a sweet haul. I don't see either Kendricks or Harris being there in the 3rd, but who knows? No need to explain Gurley, but Harris is a very good looking S, and Kendricks was responsible for 2 TD's yesterday.

A mike lb although the ones I'm seeing don't look like they are every down candidates see mostly 2 down guys who would be exposed in the sub package a tight end like a jake McGee one more offensive guard like a Jose Matias and a rb

Anthony Harris looks more like a strong safety to me and I think Miamis got that covered...

Last edited by a moderator:
A mike lb although the ones I'm seeing don't look like they are every down candidates see mostly 2 down guys who would be exposed in the sub package a tight end like a jake McGee one more offensive guard like a Jose Matias and a rb

Anthony Harris looks more like a strong safety to me and I think Miamis got that covered...

I haven't watched him extensively, and I haven't seen him a lot in deep coverage, but he looks to move well and take very good angles. As I said, Hundley barely through to his side of the field. I need to watch more of him, but I liked what I saw from him in coverage. Fluid athlete.

They got the top 5 recruit blanding playing free and Harris at strong...I saw Kendrick's yesterday he doesn't wow you with anything but he finds the football I just think he's a little bit limited athletically...saw the Ucf backer also yesterday and he's definitely limited athletically looks more 2 down

Back
Top Bottom