If next years draft was today | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If next years draft was today

i think miamis got a real shot at ekpre olomu being there when we pick...if he comes in under 5 ft 10 i think odds are good...and he's a top 10 bpa if you take slightly less than ideal size out of it...he immediately upgrades your slot corner and you could also work him in those michael thomas pressure and backside to the ball packages...coyle would love to have a versatile talent like that to work with...maybe he wins your starting every down free safety...i wouldnt rule him out of winning any job in the secondary

only thing that kid doesnt have is great size...physical willing to tackle sure tackler at that great stop start acceleration and put foot in the ground and drive forward abilities...

i think miamis got a real shot at ekpre olomu being there when we pick...if he comes in under 5 ft 10 i think odds are good...and he's a top 10 bpa if you take slightly less than ideal size out of it...he immediately upgrades your slot corner and you could also work him in those michael thomas pressure and backside to the ball packages...coyle would love to have a versatile talent like that to work with...maybe he wins your starting every down free safety...i wouldnt rule him out of winning any job in the secondary

only thing that kid doesnt have is great size...physical willing to tackle sure tackler at that great stop start acceleration and put foot in the ground and drive forward abilities...

He's 5'9 1/4. Same height as Grimes.

Back
Top Bottom