if not the #1 pick then who with #2 with Tua drafted? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

if not the #1 pick then who with #2 with Tua drafted?

Miami is not tanking two years in a row. Flores and his coaching staff will not survive that

So be it. Finding a transformative qb is about the long term, not the short term.

If we don’t get Tua it’s gotta be Chase Young. Chase young is so good if be tempted to almost draft him over Tua. Don’t reach on Burrow or Herbert. With the amount of picks we have you take the best defender in the draft and then trade up for Herbert, Burrow or Eason

I watched the Ohio State game today, purely to watch Young. He's good, but I don't know if I'd feel comfortable selecting him with a high pick. To me, it seems as if he's got a chance at a sack, he goes all out. If the run comes at him, he plays tough. When it's away from him, however, it seems like he takes the play off. He doesn't have a high motor. He doesn't seem like a high character kid to me.

Not to be too alarmist, but I'm seeing a lot of mock draft experts not projecting Tua to be the top pick … several even having him outside of the top 10. The QB1 race seems to be including the all-tools team who want Herbert, or the all-this-season team who want Burrow, with Tua's mystical hold at the top of the QB rankings very much being questioned. Personally, I'm all for Fromm, but nobody has him going #1 overall at this point.

Not to be too alarmist, but I'm seeing a lot of mock draft experts not projecting Tua to be the top pick … several even having him outside of the top 10. The QB1 race seems to be including the all-tools team who want Herbert, or the all-this-season team who want Burrow, with Tua's mystical hold at the top of the QB rankings very much being questioned. Personally, I'm all for Fromm, but nobody has him going #1 overall at this point.
Good I hope this is the case, that way he falls right into Miami’s lap, cause I see Miami winning some games down the stretch to push them out of the top spot.

JOE BURROW, hands down!!!

He is calm under pressure, can make ALL the throws and is accurate.

Those saying he has a "week" arm are agenda driven or just plain football morons.

Burrows game reminds me a lot of tom brady's. I believe when the dust clears burrows could very well
be the best qb coming out of this draft. But, SOME of that will depend on the team drafting him and that also goes for tua. If we would have drafted tua this past draft with the team we are fielding now, everyone would be screaming bust.

Personally I really want that top pick. Not because I want Tua but out of fear that we give up the farm for him

He won't be off the board at 1 unless Grier picking.

Chase young is not a scheme fit....I have to finish evaluating all the QB’s before I can answer that.

Their are a lot of good prospects in this draft...we have to get the best one possible.

LSU had a tough game today. Burrow missed on quite a few passes and was unable to pick up a 4th and 1 with his legs. He gutted out a victory in the second half but I didn't think he looked like Superman.

JOE BURROW, hands down!!!

He is calm under pressure, can make ALL the throws and is accurate.

Those saying he has a "week" arm are agenda driven or just plain football morons.

Burrows game reminds me a lot of tom brady's. I believe when the dust clears burrows could very well
be the best qb coming out of this draft. But, SOME of that will depend on the team drafting him and that also goes for tua. If we would have drafted tua this past draft with the team we are fielding now, everyone would be screaming bust.

With the QB it’s about being a winner...not necessarily being a freak.

Brady and Montana have two hands full of Super Bowl rings...neither are physical freaks with flame throwers for arms.

By the way...our hall of famer Griese has two rings as well.

I want a winner who makes big plays at crunch time that wins games.

Eli Manning was another 2 time winner who made it happen when it mattered.

LSU had a tough game today. Burrow missed on quite a few passes and was unable to pick up a 4th and 1 with his legs. He gutted out a victory in the second half but I didn't think he looked like Superman.
Auburn is a tough team....32-42 is not bad against a top defense.

Tua hasn’t even faced a top team yet this year... looking forward to seeing LSU-Alabama....and Alabama vs Auburn.

Back
Top Bottom