If Saban leaves, who are the choices....? | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If Saban leaves, who are the choices....?

big whoop...i wanna win a SB
You had said he is overrated and I said he is going to the HOF and you come back and say you want to win a SB, if he does want to coach longer he would be the best choice because he is a great coach.

he ha a lot of wins and 1 super bow lvictory he is lucky to have...that he probably shouldnt have. I want a guy that will give us results. not just making it to the playoffs and losing. id really like to wait a year then see if we can talk Bellichek out of NE

I thought this was Belichicks last year on his contract.

I think Jim Haslett is the best choice.

I think you have to throw out last year's record in NO. No team could play well under those conditions.

I think the way to rebuild this franchise is to make Randy Meuller the VP of Football Operations/GM. Make Haslett the HC.

Haslett will have a very tough defense, without a doubt.

We need to get an OC who is imaginative, but will use our best player (Ronnie Brown) 25 times a game.

Meuller will need to find a QB as top priority. Maybe its Duante, although I doubt it.

My opinion would be draft Levi Brown or Jake Long (both LTs) with the first pick, get a LB in the second round, and take Kevin Kolb, the QB from Houston in the third round.

I like Haslett. He had a better record than Belichick did in Cleveland. He and Meuller are friends. Meuller would provide continuity.

This team would be fun to watch again.

Happy New Year.

Jim Mora Jr. anyone?

I Know he said he was staying, but if Nick does go, Wayne should jump on this guy, IMO. He was just let go by Atlanta. He is a good coach, he's young, smart, and might be able to bring Matt Schaub with him. Any thoughts.......?

I Know he said he was staying, but if Nick does go, Wayne should jump on this guy, IMO. He was just let go by Atlanta. He is a good coach, he's young, smart, and might be able to bring Matt Schaub with him. Any thoughts.......?

yea rite... we have a coach who is courted by college teams as he was courted by pro teams while he was at LSU... so trade that for an nfl coach who says on the radion (joking or not) how much he wants his alma matar college job.

and this would be what an upgrade?

Back
Top Bottom