If Saban leaves, who are the choices....? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If Saban leaves, who are the choices....?

Mike Singletary is another intriguing option.

Again it's not just a coach here. A good GM needs to be put in place and they gotta hire not just a good coach but a young up and coming OC who can grow into one of the leagues better ones and most importantly keep them here a few years.

Ferenz of Iowa

Don't give him GM power though. Hire a strong GM and put a system in place so no one person (ala Saban) can totally screw over an organization if they leave
I heard that Ferenz is more of a small town guy. Green Bay would have been the perfect fit for him.

I heard that Ferenz is more of a small town guy. Green Bay would have been the perfect fit for him.

He isn't getting the GB job though.

Miami feels like a small town with nobody at the stadiums most weeks. He will feel at home!:sidelol:

Let's get Chucky!!!
clear.gif

Charlie Weiss anyone? not neccessarily saying i want him but just throwing him out there

I'd be for Weiss, or any offensive minded coach for that matter. I'm sick and tired of watching a pathetic offense. I'd rather lose games 41-40 than watch this 13-10 crap. Last years offense was 10 times more exciting than this years (led NFL in pass attempts 35 yards in the air in 2005). Does anyone realize the 2006 fins offense averged less points per game than the 4-12 2004 team. Wow, just wow.

Let's get Chucky!!!

Hmm, I wonder if Gruden could come into Miami (a defense oriented team with a mediocre offense) and in one year win the Super Bowl. That story sounds so familiar...

Back
Top Bottom