If Saban leaves, who are the choices....? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If Saban leaves, who are the choices....?

whats rong with saban you all talk about getting rid of him it will take more than a season to fix what dave wansted did

whats rong with saban you all talk about getting rid of him it will take more than a season to fix what dave wansted did

I would personally love to keep Saban. I mean just look at what people are willing to pay the man!! But the problem is just look at what people are willing to pay the man!! :lol:

I would personally love to keep Saban. I mean just look at what people are willing to pay the man!! But the problem is just look at what people are willing to pay the man!! :lol:

Yeah, if Saban is going to sell out, then let him sell out now. We dont need to go into every offseason hearing about some team giving him bazillions to take his dream job.

Go now, or stay for another 5 years and do something here.

While I believe that Saban is going nowhere and this Bama thing is all BS, I would not mind to have Schiano ( Rutgers ) which for some reason I think that He will be the next coach at Alabama.

Capers for one year and then we go all out to get Jeff Fisher from the Titans in 2008

Would Jeff Fisher be interested now that the Titans may have turned the corner and be a competitive team again? Would he want to give up a shot at coaching a Vince Young? If the circumstances were different I would say go after him though.

Would Jeff Fisher be interested now that the Titans may have turned the corner and be a competitive team again? Would he want to give up a shot at coaching a Vince Young? If the circumstances were different I would say go after him though.
titans excersized their option for next year for fisher

Back
Top Bottom