If we beat the Bills.. | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If we beat the Bills..

JMHO, but the Raiders, Colts, Falcons are not in the same tier as BUF. Not saying 'gimme,' but if MIA can play BUF close, I'll feel much better
No, I agree, of that list of teams, some will be tougher then other, but still tough enough to not feel comfortable.

The Bucs and Bills would have to be the two most to worry about...especially Bills in Buffalo.

Sun 9/131234FINAL
Miami (0-1)030811
New England (1-0)077721
Pass
R. Fitzpatrick (MIA), 30-20-191, 3 INT, 0 TD
C. Newton (NE), 19-15-155, 0 INT, 0 TD
Rush
M. Gaskin (MIA), 9-40
C. Newton (NE), 15-75, 2 TD
Rec
M. Gaskin (MIA), 4-26
J. Edelman (NE), 5-57

Sun 9/201234FINAL
Buffalo (2-0)71001431
Miami (0-2)7331528
Pass
J. Allen (BUF), 35-24-415, 0 INT, 4 TD
R. Fitzpatrick (MIA), 47-31-328, 0 INT, 2 TD
Rush
D. Singletary (BUF), 10-56
M. Gaskin (MIA), 7-46
Rec
S. Diggs (BUF), 8-153, 1 TD
M. Gesicki (MIA), 8-130, 1 TD

Same schedule as last year. Horrible game from Fitz in week 1.
Great game by Josh Allen in week 2 and we still lost by only 3 points.

Thats some good perspective. Don’t turn the ball
Over and give yourself a good chance.

Let's get serious, the bills are a better team than the Phins, which make us possibly beating them on Sunday such a exciting feeling. If our Oline can simply step up their play and protect Tua better, it will give us a better chance to win this game. J.C. Jackson the CB for the Patriots spilt the beans when he spoke about their game plan against us, rattle Tua with pressure and wait for him to make a mistake. He gave us look inside BBs mind on how he feels about Tua and the way to attack us, hopefully the Oline heard this and will be out to prove a point. In this copy cat league, you can bet your a$$ others have heard.

If we beat the Bills because they just look flat for some reason my expectations won't change.

If we come out and both sides play hard, smart football but we win, it will hurt more if we don't at least compete for the division up two games early on the biggest challenge in our way.

Anyone saying this win wouldn't be huge is kidding themselves.

To win it will clearly mean we played extremely well. Buff is a SB contender for a reason. It'll be evidence that Miami is a good team, simple as.

It'll give us a big divisional boost.

It'll be a great feeling for coaches and players to get revenge for last season and to get a monkey off our backs.

With the horrific schedule we have, it'll make a loss to one of the other upcoming teams that bit less unacceptable.

It'll give the fans comfort that Miami didn't just beat up on a weak schedule last season. Our losses in 2020 were to good teams. Now winning vs someone who handed us 2 of those losses will give the fan base hope.

Sure, in the standings it's just another W (albeit a divisional one). But it would be a lot more than that down in Miami.

I don't expect Miami to beat Buffalo, but if they do, expectations will be much higher. Then it'll be very tough to not expect a letdown.

It would be huge to beat the Bills, def a team win that could propel us to greater things. It would mean we have a serious chance to win the division...dont kid yourselves, this would be huge Jerry, huge!
If we start 2-0, win two divisional wins against the two better teams in the division - this would be MASSIVE.

I mean, after that, if take care of business against the Jets - 4-2 in the division at worst probably still has atop.

Big things coming our way if we can take care of business at home Sunday.

Back
Top Bottom