If we beat the Bills.. | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If we beat the Bills..

At this point and time the bills are a much better team then us. More cohesive unit. Not much has changed from the beat down we received just 2 games ago from them personnel wise. Each team made some improvements on both sides of the ball. I personally don’t see this game being too close and expect to lose by double digits. We just aren’t there right now. Defensively our scheme needs to be adjusted and quickly. Zone schemes when you have 2 of the best cover corners in the league confuse me. I get it every once in a while to switch things up but we should be playing man coverage and tight bump and run coverage like the surtain/Madison days.
Offensively our like hasn’t changed I expect Jackson to be back in there and they haven’t shown the ability to not suck. Waddle and Fuller are great additions along with Wilson being sprinkled in there but they also improved with Sanders. Sorry fellas we are looking at 1-1 and hopefully as a team we can gel and coaching wise scheme better by time we play then again

Tua, still needs to show he can throw deep.

Speed burners help stretch the field and pull back safeties and corners. We have yet to establish any sort of deep threat.
This dink and dunk narrative is just not true at all this year. FYI Tua had more chunk plays of 10-20 yds last wk than almost every QB in the league. If you’re going to make a broad statement like that back it up with facts. Here’s mine.

First half
Tua to Waddle 17 yds
Tua to Waddle 36 yds

Second half
Tua to DVP for 30 yds
Tua to DVP for 15 yds
Tua to DVP for 13 yds

And this

Now it’s your turn. This should be entertaining

Sun 9/131234FINAL
Miami (0-1)030811
New England (1-0)077721
Pass
R. Fitzpatrick (MIA), 30-20-191, 3 INT, 0 TD
C. Newton (NE), 19-15-155, 0 INT, 0 TD
Rush
M. Gaskin (MIA), 9-40
C. Newton (NE), 15-75, 2 TD
Rec
M. Gaskin (MIA), 4-26
J. Edelman (NE), 5-57

Sun 9/201234FINAL
Buffalo (2-0)71001431
Miami (0-2)7331528
Pass
J. Allen (BUF), 35-24-415, 0 INT, 4 TD
R. Fitzpatrick (MIA), 47-31-328, 0 INT, 2 TD
Rush
D. Singletary (BUF), 10-56
M. Gaskin (MIA), 7-46
Rec
S. Diggs (BUF), 8-153, 1 TD
M. Gesicki (MIA), 8-130, 1 TD

Same schedule as last year. Horrible game from Fitz in week 1.
Great game by Josh Allen in week 2 and we still lost by only 3 points.
The whole team sucked the first month of the last two seasons, because there was so much turnover.

This dink and dunk narrative is just not true at all this year. FYI Tua had more chunk plays of 10-20 yds last wk than almost every QB in the league. If you’re going to make a broad statement like that back it up with facts. Here’s mine.

First half
Tua to Waddle 17 yds
Tua to Waddle 36 yds

Second half
Tua to DVP for 30 yds
Tua to DVP for 15 yds
Tua to DVP for 13 yds

And this

Now it’s your turn. This should be entertaining

Some respectable numbers there.

Let's get serious, the bills are a better team than the Phins, which make us possibly beating them on Sunday such a exciting feeling. If our Oline can simply step up their play and protect Tua better, it will give us a better chance to win this game. J.C. Jackson the CB for the Patriots spilt the beans when he spoke about their game plan against us, rattle Tua with pressure and wait for him to make a mistake. He gave us look inside BBs mind on how he feels about Tua and the way to attack us, hopefully the Oline heard this and will be out to prove a point. In this copy cat league, you can bet your a$$ others have heard.
What evidence do you have that the Bills are a better team THIS YEAR? They are 0-1 and just lost to a very average Steekers team AT HOME. Enlighten us please.

Not in Miami we didn’t. It was a 3 point game
Lay off the crack pipe dude, that last game we needed against them when it mattered we got an old fashion beat down. Who gives a flying **** what happened in Miami, that game had no playoff implications whatsoever

Some respectable numbers there.
Yes and those were the ones he completed. A couple other throws were drops and the bomb to Wilson was defended perfectly. Happens. We shouldn’t allow a false narrative to be propogated here without challenging. Bring your receipts.

Right now my opinion is we are slightly better than last year and trending in the right direction. Beating Buffalo would be a huge confidence boost.

We need to use their game plan against them. They know we don’t do well with mobile QBs and they run Allen more against us. Well we put a couple good hits on him… they may think twice about continuing

Right now my opinion is we are slightly better than last year and trending in the right direction. Beating Buffalo would be a huge confidence boost.
That’s fair. Sure would do a lot for cohesiveness if we had a solid team win here. We weren’t far from beating them at the Rock last year, with Igbo getting demolished and Fitzy throwing 3 picks.

Back
Top Bottom