If We Get Beat Down By The Bills? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If We Get Beat Down By The Bills?

allsilverdreams

Starter
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
If we get beat down by the bills will that do it for Gase and the idiots in the front office?
I think if we get embarrassed by the bills Ross may just do everyone a favor and fire the entire staff. A close loss may keep some jobs.

You'd hope that Ross would clean house regardless. I mean, if we were 4-11 going into this game should we keep everyone if we win the last game?
We could very easily be 4-11 at this point. A couple of easy FG's made and a couple of wide open WR's had been hit by their QB and that'd be our record right now.
This game should not matter but we all know Ross by now.

I never root for a loss, BUT if we do fall behind, I think I’ll be rooting for a blowout. Feels weird saying it, but I think that’s how I feel at this moment..

Some people will just call it what it is, and if they think it's not working and not likely to change dramatically for the good, they'll cut ties and start fresh this year. Other people will assess who is available and look for replacements. Seeing none, or being able to work nothing out (e.g. trading for John Harbaugh or secretly recruiting someone), one might sit pat for this year, keep Gase and replace a coordinator or two, and align everything for next offseason when there should be better coaching candidates and we might have a shot at starting fresh. Every new coach wants to pick his own QB, and next year's crop looks better than this years. Also, in a lame duck year, likely Gase does worse not better.

if we get beat down by the bills.... the good news would be,if such a thing happens, that it wont be guru gase coaches fault. it will the players that missed their assignments.

Some people will just call it what it is, and if they think it's not working and not likely to change dramatically for the good, they'll cut ties and start fresh this year. Other people will assess who is available and look for replacements. Seeing none, or being able to work nothing out (e.g. trading for John Harbaugh or secretly recruiting someone), one might sit pat for this year, keep Gase and replace a coordinator or two, and align everything for next offseason when there should be better coaching candidates and we might have a shot at starting fresh. Every new coach wants to pick his own QB, and next year's crop looks better than this years. Also, in a lame duck year, likely Gase does worse not better.
I think it's a foregone conclusion that we will have a new head of football operations. He has to have the freedom to bring in His own HC.

With that in mind, you can't really change the HC at this point, unless it's some type of interim position.

Same applies to the scouting dept. There is literally not enough time to overhaul that part of the organization before the draft.

My biggest concern is that Gase, and co make decisions based on saving their jobs, and not what's in the best interests of the teams future.

Ross is football ignorant. He won't get rid of Gase even if we lose 50-0 at Buffalo. Ross has excused the 2018 season because of injuries. Gase gets a free pass to suck even more in 2019.

Back
Top Bottom