If We Get Beat Down By The Bills? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If We Get Beat Down By The Bills?

Honestly the game should be meaningless in every aspect. It shouldn’t sway anything in any direction including here on the greatest week to week flip flopping fan website in history. All decisions should really be made based on the body of work and shouldn’t sway on this game.

If there's one person to not be a douche bag to on this website, it's Fin Fan in Cali.

He's done more for this website than you could ever imagine. And he's not only a great member of this website, but a great person as well.

Don't be an *******.

Seriously! FFiC is one of the nicest, good-hearted people you could ever hope to meet. I didn't have a problem with the initial poster's use of the phrase "alley rape", but it was in poor taste. And there was no need to be a dick to FFiC when he asked him to choose more civil language next time.

Seriously! FFiC is one of the nicest, good-hearted people you could ever hope to meet. I didn't have a problem with the initial poster's use of the phrase "alley rape", but it was in poor taste. And there was no need to be a dick to FFiC when he asked him to choose more civil language next time.
Thanks brother.

If there's one person to not be a douche bag to on this website, it's Fin Fan in Cali.

He's done more for this website than you could ever imagine. And he's not only a great member of this website, but a great person as well.

Don't be an *******.
I appreciate it sir.

It shouldn't matter either way but that's a game we usually win...the meaningless games. That being said I think we'll still lose.

Ross is football ignorant. He won't get rid of Gase even if we lose 50-0 at Buffalo. Ross has excused the 2018 season because of injuries. Gase gets a free pass to suck even more in 2019.
This

I have a feeling its another classic 6-3 by the 4th quarter, all field goals, total snoozer, first team to score a TD wins.

Lots of money on the Bills all week. Spread started at Buffalo -3 and seldom stays long at each higher number. Now up to -5.5

I'm supposed to take Miami if this reaches consensus +6. And it probably will go beyond that, based on late money showing against the Dolphins every week. We haven't reached anything close to late money status.

Bettors historically like to go against lame duck teams on the road in the final week. That is what is going on here.

There is no “if “to the question. This team packed its bags before the flight to Minnesota. Prepare to see an extra 60 minutes of the Jax game with buffalo scoring more points. 27-10 Buffalo!

Ryan led offense will struggle as usual in Buffalo. 45 possessions resulting in 4 TD drives. Ugly.

Sad to say but i hope the dolphins get slaughtered,then hopefully Ross clean's house once and for all.
This team is a absolute joke from top to bottom.
I really can not believe how incompetent everyone is from the front office to the coaching staff.
I can't take another year of this garbage!!!
Hopefully its the last game for Thill as well...

If you've ever seen Draft Day, you'll know what I'm talking about so,
Maybe Ross carries around a little note that says "No matter what-Injuries" every time he thinks about axing Gase.

Back
Top Bottom