If We Get Beat Down By The Bills? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If We Get Beat Down By The Bills?

This is our superbowl. Which we of course would be better off losing for better draft position... So that means we will win in incredible fashion.

Maybe, just maybe, the team will be treated with seasonal bowls of porridge as Adam Gase flips around the recipe book on the cold bench.

Looking forward to it.

The last Dolphin QB to win @ Buffalo was Matt Moore 12/24/2016 and the last time before that was Matt Moore again 12/18/2011. A Matt Moore lead offense put up 32ppg the last 2 games in Buffalo. A Tannehill lead offense averages 10 ppg in Buffalo in 4 tries.

I guess what I'm trying to say is lets sign Matt Moore for a 1 game contract and rap the season up.

I can't root for Buffalo to win...I just can't.

I can't think of another team I dislike more than Buffalo.

Hope we lose and draft position goes in our favor. i dont think we have much to worry about in that regard

I really dont see this game having any additional impact on Ross as I’m sure his decision is made. Tannenbaum will be gone, and Gase will most likely return because there is no real upgrade. I suspect if Ross brings in a VP of Ops then Grier will be gone as well.

Awe, did that offend you.

If there's one person to not be a douche bag to on this website, it's Fin Fan in Cali.

He's done more for this website than you could ever imagine. And he's not only a great member of this website, but a great person as well.

Don't be an asshole.

Back
Top Bottom