If We Get Beat Down By The Bills? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If We Get Beat Down By The Bills?

You'd hope that Ross would clean house regardless. I mean, if we were 4-11 going into this game should we keep everyone if we win the last game?
We could very easily be 4-11 at this point. A couple of easy FG's made and a couple of wide open WR's had been hit by their QB and that'd be our record right now.
This game should not matter but we all know Ross by now.
We could also be 9-6 fighting for a playoff spot if we had not imploded in the 4th in Cinci or **** the bed in the 4th against Indy... football is always full of could’ve beens,

We could also be 9-6 fighting for a playoff spot if we had not imploded in the 4th in Cinci or **** the bed in the 4th against Indy... football is always full of could’ve beens,
sure but there's a difference between not playing well in the 4th quarter and other teams missing easy FG's and dropping a sure winning TD

If we get beat down by the bills will that do it for Gase and the idiots in the front office?
I think if we get embarrassed by the bills Ross may just do everyone a favor and fire the entire staff. A close loss may keep some jobs.

It’s going to be a curb stomping. A revenge game.

sure but there's a difference between not playing well in the 4th quarter and other teams missing easy FG's and dropping a sure winning TD
I’m not saying we’re a good football team, clearly this team needs lots of work.... yea there were some lucky plays this year, other teams screwing up, the Miami miracle etc, but I see that with other teams as well... the pats for instance over the years have had an ambundance of good luck go their way... only difference is they had the coaching and talent to capitalize and take full advantage when things were going their way. Miami hasn’t

What about the Charles Clay drop? What about the 13-6 win over the Jets when we had 4 INTs? What if the Bears don't. ISD s FG?

We're right where we belong....

I’m not saying we’re a good football team, clearly this team needs lots of work.... yea there were some lucky plays this year, other teams screwing up, the Miami miracle etc, but I see that with other teams as well... the pats for instance over the years have had an ambundance of good luck go their way... only difference is they had the coaching and talent to capitalize and take full advantage when things were going their way. Miami hasn’t
Well NE also had a lot of help from the refs and the NFL

I hope we win just so I can hear the site crying about draft position like it matters. Oh and the geniuses who sarcastically thank the happy fans for the meaningless win like they made it happen. Entertainment at its best and guaranteed to happen if we win.

Yea I know that, exactly the point I was making. Read the thread from the beginning
I read your replay to the quote, glass half full as opposed to the glass half empty...

My reply was to note that the glass is half full (50%)...not 56% percent full. There is a difference, which is why EVERYONE (Parker) is playing tomorrow.

The Bills will probably rip Tannehill's legs off today, so we'll probably get Osweiler to finish the game out- ugh!!!. It's would be a miracle for Miami to win and it isn't going to happen.

Ross is football ignorant. He won't get rid of Gase even if we lose 50-0 at Buffalo. Ross has excused the 2018 season because of injuries. Gase gets a free pass to suck even more in 2019.

probably true, not football ignorant but cheap.

If Josh Allen runs for 100+yrds on us again, then we will all know that Burke is a fraud

Back
Top Bottom