if you could play any position on the field.. what would it be? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

if you could play any position on the field.. what would it be?

aquaman

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Anyone at all.. I would have to go with strong safety. i love the constant contact .. it affords you the oppurtunity to play in the backfield or act like a lb. plus you get to level a few of the pretty boy WR.

Linebacker... or Safety... I love to idea of defending and also.. knockin some guy on his butt isnt too bad...

FB

I'd like to catch the ball out of the backfield knock some LBs down - if I were 70 lbs bigger that is :D

Originally posted by aquaman
Anyone at all.. I would have to go with strong safety. i love the constant contact .. it affords you the oppurtunity to play in the backfield or act like a lb. plus you get to level a few of the pretty boy WR.

DE, it's the BEST position to play in football.

Oliver...

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
Punter, you get paid a lot of money to kick a ball a few times.

I had a friend in Jr. High school that seriously wanted to be a kicker in the NFL. Not because he couldn't play football, but because he wanted to play for a long time. I remember thinking at the time, what a freraking loser. But as I got older I always thought about what he said, and then thinking that guy was damn smart!:D

Oliver...

I played CB/DE throughout my my first 3 yrs of High School (I never started at CB) and I loved playing DE....Unfortunatley, an injury ended everything in my senior year.

Originally posted by Predaphin34
I played CB/DE throughout my my first 3 yrs of High School (I never started at CB) and I loved playing DE....Unfortunatley, an injury ended everything in my senior year.

Same here, there are so many of us would have been HOF players out there. :D

Oliver...

I was a college LB, and I loved it, but I would kill to be a QB in the NFL. You get the money, respect, girls and glory! Let's be honest, that's what they do it for.

It's funny. I love offense way more than defense. And growing up, that's all I ever wanted to play (QB and WR). But when I read this thread, all I can think about it defense.

I'd love to be a strong safety.

Qb. I love the feeling of being in contol of the offense, and when the game is on the line, making the big passes.

I wouldn't be a QB in the NFL for all the glory, I'd do it because I love the position, and Football in general.

TE, you get to knock people around all game, you catch a few passes per game, and every once in awhile you get to go one on one in the open field with a DB half your size and just knock the bajeezus out of him as you rumble, bumble, and stumble into the endzone.

Back
Top Bottom