if you could play any position on the field.. what would it be? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

if you could play any position on the field.. what would it be?

Re: Re: if you could play any position on the field.. what would it be?

Originally posted by Oliver

DE, it's the BEST position to play in football.

Oliver...

Dude, I can definitely see that possibility.

QB, I never really play in school(our school didn't have a team..lol) but I still remember playing out in the street(concret) and it was a great feeling being in control. At the time we all had made up names and I was always Bob Griese on offence.I was just a kid at the time.
Ozzy rules!!!

For me I would want to play middle line backer no doubt about it. They are the leaders on defense most of the time. You get to blitz, kill running backs and fall into pass coverage too. If I had to choose another I would pick either tight end or fullback. That way I would still get to hit but I would get the ball some too.

I played safety (also pre-injury) but had more fun playing with the cheerleaders.

I love to hit so i would have to go with FB. i will prob be the only one at that position. I am not a glory person. All you do it go out and knock some heads. So all of you wannabe LB's i would be looking for you!!!!:lol:

Originally posted by WeVie
For me I would want to play middle line backer no doubt about it. They are the leaders on defense most of the time. You get to blitz, kill running backs and fall into pass coverage too. If I had to choose another I would pick either tight end or fullback. That way I would still get to hit but I would get the ball some too.

Took the word right out of my key board WeVie.:)
MLB no doubt the best position on the field, you get to do it all.

Either LB because you just can lay out people, or WR because i got good hands

1a) FS (like coverage more than anything)
1b) QB
1c) RB
4) SS (like to play 'spy' and keep stuff in front of me rather than CB where you are on an island)
5) CB
6) WR
7) DT
8) LB
9) DE
10) FB
11) OC/OL
12) and last.... TE....

did i leave any out (besides ST's)?

Originally posted by aquaman
Anyone at all.. I would have to go with strong safety. i love the constant contact .. it affords you the oppurtunity to play in the backfield or act like a lb. plus you get to level a few of the pretty boy WR.
i played linebacker in junior college, it was fun hitting people, but now they average about 100lbs more than i weighed!:(

Back
Top Bottom