if you could play any position on the field.. what would it be? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

if you could play any position on the field.. what would it be?

Bazinet.... Are you are telling me a SS plays more coverage and is stuck on an island more often than a CB?

:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by MOULDSROCKS
Bazinet.... Are you are telling me a SS plays more coverage and is stuck on an island more often than a CB?

i think if moldy were gonna play any position, it would be "dust mop". get all those dust bunnies from underneath his bed!:D

Originally posted by MOULDSROCKS

Where did I say that? I said a SS is often caught up on a back coming out of the backfield, or matched up on a CB. Also, depending on the system, a SS can play as much coverage as a FS, such as in Miami. I NEVER compared a SS to a CB. What I said was that a SS is almost never a spy who keeps plays in front of them, which is what you implied......

Hmmm. If I had my druthers...

I would not play Tackle or Middle Guard (what they used to call nose tackle) again, though I enjoyed it a lot and there is a great sense of accomplishment when the RB scores over your block, or when you jam the middle for a no gainer. But, I had a good arm (played catcher in BB) and could throw a ton, and wanted to play QB - but the coach took one look at me and gave me the BIG shoulder pads and a 70's number. No questions asked or allowed. After that, I was kind of stuck with it.

Back
Top Bottom