Igbinoghene question/McCain | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Igbinoghene question/McCain

I think Flores was more focused on getting Ighbo all the learning experience he can get in this game. I don’t think the Dolphins are doing a super bowl or break this season - I think Flores is still trying to get his young players experience and up to speed so when Tua comes in, then it turns into super bowl aspirations.

I think Flores keeping Howard on Ross instead of switching him over is a statement on how he views the season/games. He’s one of the most impatient coaches in the game - if it was a vet like Ryan Lewis he would’ve taken him off in quarter 2 (see last year)

Easy to forget since we gave up the game-ending TD a play later that X had an INT go right off his hands. I wasn't that upset at the time since third down was coming up and I thought we'd get better field position from a punt.

X is not X yet. It may be mental, it may be physical, or it may be both. I look forward to seeing him show up during a game.

If we had Howard follow Diggs around every play, it gives away our coverage. I'm not a fan of that unless its a 2-minute drill situation. What we should have done is given Igbinoghene some help, or mixed in some zone coverages, especially since the Bills like to run downfield pick/rubs and Allen has the occasional erratic throw. We also had no pass rush, which seems like its going to be a problem all year.

I also saw Xavien getting beat a few times. He looked gassed.
Wouldn't you just love to see us with a big time pass rush?

Back
Top Bottom