I'm beginning to believe that Watson will be traded! | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I'm beginning to believe that Watson will be traded!

Yeah sure let’s turn down 156 million and take a chance of getting a career ending injury and then be left without nothing. Smart buisness decision their.

No it wouldn’t have meant FA. It would have meant back to back franchise tags where again you take a chance on a big injury and get left at the table without nothing.

Anybody yourself included would have signed that contract and not risked losing it all. That’s buisness 101.
Cousins doesn't mind having gotten tagged for a couple years.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cousins doesn't mind having gotten tagged for a couple years.
Yeah you make a chunk but what if you get hurt? That was my biggest point. I just pointed out the franchise tag bc he said it would have meant FA which it surely would not have. They would have 100% tagged him back to back if he had refused to sign an extension.

Y’all can say what you want but if somebody puts 156 million in front of you you’re signing that deal. You don’t gamble that you won’t get hurt over a 16 game NFL season.

Yeah sure let’s turn down 156 million and take a chance of getting a career ending injury and then be left without nothing. Smart buisness decision their.

No it wouldn’t have meant FA. It would have meant back to back franchise tags where again you take a chance on a big injury and get left at the table without nothing.

Anybody yourself included would have signed that contract and not risked losing it all. That’s buisness 101.

HOU cap wouldn't allow the 2nd tag, imo. And playing one year under a tag, gets him TOP 5 money, guaranteed.

Again, leading to FA.

He isnt going to lose "everything".

Thats boogeyman nonsense.

Max Kellerman hates himself sometimes.

Last edited by a moderator:
HOU cap wouldn't allow the 2nd tag, imo. And playing one year under a tag, gets him TOP 5 money, guaranteed.

Again, leading to FA.

He isnt going to lose "everything".

Thats boogeyman nonsense.

Max Kellerman hates himself sometimes.
They would have figured out a way to tag him a 2nd time if they absolutely had to guaranteed. 156 million or 30-35 million? Which are you choosing?

Your right he wouldn’t lose everything he just wouldn’t gain 156 million.

I will concede that Max takes it a little far sometimes but he has too considering he’s white and if it even sounds like he doesn’t agree with anything to do with race he’d lose his job and be castrated.

Excluding Max what about every single other media source that has spoke on this defending DW? Do you honestly think they’re all wrong about the person DW is? Even though I’ve told you of my own personal experiences with the guy on top of every single other person in the media defending him and telling you what kind of person he is. You still think he’s this greedy selfish look at me I’m crying bc I didn’t get a say in front office decisions kind of person?

If that’s what you think about him even though everybody else is telling you it’s not like that then you’ve just got your mind made up and nothing no one says or shows you is going to change your mind. If that’s the case then theirs nothing else I can say about this topic to you.

Millions of us don't make millions of dollars and aren't pampered from 6th grade on. Ignorant or hateful? That's just stupid.

Oh and millions of us can't use social media to shame our bosses and still have a job the next day. But we are the ignorant ones....or hateful. What a crock.
Yup. You’re being ignorant as we speak, if Im being blunt.

First - You already said it. You aren’t comparable to him. Comparing yourself
To this situation is lazy and - yes this word again - ignorant. As hell. You’re not Watson.

You got to choose your employer. You likely agreed to terms with your employer, terms which you required for your employment.

Watson didn’t get to choose. He was drafted, because 32 different teams wanted to hire him
Immediately for millions of dollars.

he was forced into a situation and performed so well, he received several key roles that typically are reserved for executives and elite stars. Yet again, a different situation than you.

His boss lied to his face. Disrespected him. So yeah, you’re right. You couldnt badmouth your boss on Twitter and still have a job - but that’s because you’re incredibly replaceable. You said it yourself - you don’t make millions and you weren’t pampered due to elite skills (like Watson was apparently?)so you had to do it the same way as the rest of us. Boo ****ing hoo.

Watson has a chance to put his money where his mouth his. Well see what happens, and if Houston does anything to improve the situation.

Let his actions dictate your judgment, not blind bitterness based on nothing but third party rumor on a person you’ve never even been in the same freakin’ city as.

He sure didn't find that disrespect until after he signed that contract extension and got his signing bonus.

Now he thinks he should have say on FO personnel? Insanity. Is he in charge of contracts going forward?
no, it's not insanity. Bill O'Brien's moves were insane. Jack Easterby's thought process is insane. Demanding trades from terrible organizations isn't insanity...staying there is.

The best player to ever play for that organization told him to run (Andre Johnson). Richard Sherman is telling him to run. It's very clear it's the Texans organization and not Watson.

Millions of us don't make millions of dollars and aren't pampered from 6th grade on. Ignorant or hateful? That's just stupid.

Oh and millions of us can't use social media to shame our bosses and still have a job the next day. But we are the ignorant ones....or hateful. What a crock.
Ignorant and hateful are spot on descriptions. Pampered from 6th grade on??? wtf are you talking about????

And you're mad you can't shame your boss on social media??? Plain and simple, he has leverage, you don't.

Yeah, I'm done with you...

They would have figured out a way to tag him a 2nd time if they absolutely had to guaranteed. 156 million or 30-35 million? Which are you choosing?

Your right he wouldn’t lose everything he just wouldn’t gain 156 million.

I will concede that Max takes it a little far sometimes but he has too considering he’s white and if it even sounds like he doesn’t agree with anything to do with race he’d lose his job and be castrated.

Excluding Max what about every single other media source that has spoke on this defending DW? Do you honestly think they’re all wrong about the person DW is? Even though I’ve told you of my own personal experiences with the guy on top of every single other person in the media defending him and telling you what kind of person he is. You still think he’s this greedy selfish look at me I’m crying bc I didn’t get a say in front office decisions kind of person?

If that’s what you think about him even though everybody else is telling you it’s not like that then you’ve just got your mind made up and nothing no one says or shows you is going to change your mind. If that’s the case then theirs nothing else I can say about this topic to you.

Pretty much. As I said, I've read many articles from South Florida to NYC concerning this topic.

Tip, DW the infallible, could end this whisper campaign by using his mouth and not his thumbs. Or honor his contract or sit out. Either are far more responsible at this point.

Ignorant and hateful are spot on descriptions. Pampered from 6th grade on??? wtf are you talking about????

And you're mad you can't shame your boss on social media??? Plain and simple, he has leverage, you don't.

Yeah, I'm done with you...

Oh noes.

I always find it funny when regular folks get upset at others folks over millionaire babies.

I'm not mad. I just think the man is a pampered fool who had no problem signing a extension despite having issues with the people he was committing to. He's a coward.

Yup. You’re being ignorant as we speak, if Im being blunt.

First - You already said it. You aren’t comparable to him. Comparing yourself
To this situation is lazy and - yes this word again - ignorant. As hell. You’re not Watson.

You got to choose your employer. You likely agreed to terms with your employer, terms which you required for your employment.

Watson didn’t get to choose. He was drafted, because 32 different teams wanted to hire him
Immediately for millions of dollars.

he was forced into a situation and performed so well, he received several key roles that typically are reserved for executives and elite stars. Yet again, a different situation than you.

His boss lied to his face. Disrespected him. So yeah, you’re right. You couldnt badmouth your boss on Twitter and still have a job - but that’s because you’re incredibly replaceable. You said it yourself - you don’t make millions and you weren’t pampered due to elite skills (like Watson was apparently?)so you had to do it the same way as the rest of us. Boo ****ing hoo.

Watson has a chance to put his money where his mouth his. Well see what happens, and if Houston does anything to improve the situation.

Let his actions dictate your judgment, not blind bitterness based on nothing but third party rumor on a person you’ve never even been in the same freakin’ city as.

No one made him sign that contract. No one. He was free to let the system work its will, and move the hell on.

Instead he went to the twatter machine and used his thumbs to give his employer the finger.

Basically he and his defenders are fools. He signed the extension. No man is forced into signing that piece of paper, no matter the pay scale and job you have.

Don't much care about the other blabbering you did. We have never agreed on much of anything since 2008. And it hasn't changed.

Deshaun Watson isn't above criticism. His job description entails it. You know the whole fame and money thing. Pampered babies.

Last edited:
No one made him sign that contract. No one. He was free to let the system work its will, and move the hell on.

Instead he went to the twatter machine and used his thumbs to give his employer the finger.

Basically he and his defenders are fools. He signed the extension. No man is forced into signing that piece of paper, no matter the pay scale and job you have.

Don't much care about the other blabbering you did. We have never agreed on much of anything since 2008. And it hasn't changed.

Deshaun Watson isn't above criticism. His job description entails it. You know the whole fame and money thing. Pampered babies.

who said he was forced? I said clearly he was trying to UPHOLD THE AGREEMENT THEY MADE. You’re constantly making up different arguments here.

Your tone says enough, really. You believe he automatically deserves criticism because of his status and pay grade. Cool and neat. I get that. I’ve seen it enough especially in the business Im in, but brother that’s our difference. I don’t really have that level of bitterness in me.

Using your Using your very logic you yourself said he agreed to a deal correct much like the front office and owner agreed to give him say in who would be the GM and head coach if you will re-read what I said and actually take time to comprehend before responding in an argument you will see I clearly stated they broke the agreement so he wants out. That’s within his rights.

One of us is making absolute statements on the guy and his character based on nothing but third party tweets and conjecture message boards. I’m defending *that*, not the kid himself.

I can see why we wouldn’t have agreed on much “since 2008”. Which, even though I do not recall a single Discussion with you in our past posting history I’m going to assume I was on the right side of it based on you being the kind of poster who openly admits to not reading someone’s argument and instead just screaming their own opinion and conclusion louder. Again, neat. Let’s hope college is a growing experience for you.

I haven't caught up on this thread for several days, so this might have been covered.

Woody Johnson, the real Jets owner is back after being accused in England of making insensitive and racist type remarks. If Watson truly is favoring the Jets over us then when it comes to his "commitment" regarding social justice, he's full of $hit and it's just an excuse.

That said, I'm happy we're re-committing to Tua .

Guy stop the personal attacks

Make use of the ignore button if you don't care for one of the posters comments here

Watson to the Jets with a competent coach...hmmm, trouble for us.

Stafford to the Pats with a competent coach...hmmm, trouble for us.

Back
Top Bottom