I'm beginning to believe that Watson will be traded! | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I'm beginning to believe that Watson will be traded!

This...Also do you REALLY want a Guy who thinks he is the QB/Coach/GM wrapped into 1?
All im saying is Deshawn seems to be the type who wants to micromanage his situation and we all know from experience that does not work well in Miami.
Landry ,Minkah , Drake and all the other who wanted a say are Bye Bye

Ill stick with Tua ...add weapons like Smith and his teammate at RB then take my chances

The misconception about Deshaun Watson is appalling.... That is not who he is, or anything close the situation at all.

Will people stop with this nonsense. In today's sports world stars with mega contracts control all the leverage. Yes, they signed the contract, but on the flip side, the organization is also required to pay them that money, so long as they don't mentally self destruct like Antonio Brown. Watson is the most important player in the franchise.....who controls the destiny of how much HE cares and how much effort HE wants to put out.

There is nothing in the contract that says the Texans can fine him or not pay him because he's not giving enough effort or caring.

All Watson has to do is attend required activities and keep a level head, and Houston is stuck paying tens of millions to a guy who will have "checked out" and couldn't care less. Which doesn't help A team that has cap issues and hardly any draft picks and needs talent.
Exactly my point. There is no fine for late to the meeting and sleep during the meeting.
There is no fine for keep bad mouthing the organization during the season.
You want to keep a player like that? You want a sour puss as the face of the franchise?

People say he got no leverage does not know how the real world works.

No...Don't need another Cancer.
Flores fumigated Our Locker Room, and If ANY of the Players aren't Sold, or aren't On Board with Flores (Especially Tua's Situation)....Theres the Door!!! Price Tag for Watson will be Ridiculous Anyways, just like X is going to be. And I don't want to See All of the Draft Capital Flores/Grier has built Us
Evaporate.....No Way, No How, Do I want Players that have a say in the Miami Brass' Decision Making. Whether it be Players or Front Office Personnel. Just Do Your Job...PLAY FOOTBALL!!!
**** The most uneducated comment of all time****

DW is not the cancer. The organization is .

**** The most uneducated comment of all time****

DW is not the cancer. The organization is .
Nice Comeback...I come here to share and see everyones opinions. I can assure you, nobody BLEEDS Aqua and Orange anymore than I do. I enjoy the “sometimes friendly” bantering. I’ll just agree to disagree, and move along. :shrug:

Nice Comeback...I come here to share and see everyones opinions. I can assure you, nobody BLEEDS Aqua and Orange anymore than I do. I enjoy the “sometimes friendly” bantering. I’ll just agree to disagree, and move along. :shrug:
Thanks for being a gentleman.
But I still don't get why you labelled DW is a cancer? The dumpster fire of HOU organization in the last few years is well documented. A great player in his prime wants out, who can blame him. Whether he ends up here or not, he's not a cancer.

I know it’s been discussed and tossed around here but this is getting serious!! Why is nobody talking about this! I’m seriously thinking Watson might end up in Miami!

Really???

Thanks for being a gentleman.
But I still don't get why you labelled DW is a cancer? The dumpster fire of HOU organization in the last few years is well documented. A great player in his prime wants out, who can blame him. Whether he ends up here or not, he's not a cancer.
Yes, Maybe I was Harsh. I just get so annoyed, when every time We turn around, the Players seem to get more and more power to get what they want. I just dont feel, IMO, that they should get to pick and choose the running of the team. Watson is no doubt a proven commodity....I just think the price tag will be too enormous, and hate to see all of Flores’ / Grier’s Draft Capital go away on 1 player. And Yes...If I was Him, I’d want out too. Houston is going nowhere anytime soon. Thanks for the Kind Response.....

Back
Top Bottom