I'm beginning to believe that Watson will be traded! | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I'm beginning to believe that Watson will be traded!

I know it’s been discussed and tossed around here but this is getting serious!! Why is nobody talking about this! I’m seriously thinking Watson might end up in Miami!

You answered your own question. I know it’s been discussed and tossed around here but this is getting serious!! Why is nobody talking about this!

Huh??? :bobdole:

It's more like why aren't you reading all the threads that are talking about it rather than double talking about it :nah:

Last edited:
From my understand even if there is a trade it will not be for months during the trade period

There are already several threads in the general NFL forum so this is being merged with them

Yes, Maybe I was Harsh. I just get so annoyed, when every time We turn around, the Players seem to get more and more power to get what they want. I just dont feel, IMO, that they should get to pick and choose the running of the team. Watson is no doubt a proven commodity....I just think the price tag will be too enormous, and hate to see all of Flores’ / Grier’s Draft Capital go away on 1 player. And Yes...If I was Him, I’d want out too. Houston is going nowhere anytime soon. Thanks for the Kind Response.....
Don't be annoyed.
If you take Players Association agreement out of the equation..... remember when you and I graduated from college, we had choice of where we want to work, and who we want to work for. These are top 1% of the top 1% in their respected field, yet they have the freedom taken away from them.

If you think in that angle, you probably come around to my side.

Don't be annoyed.
If you take Players Association agreement out of the equation..... remember when you and I graduated from college, we had choice of where we want to work, and who we want to work for. These are top 1% of the top 1% in their respected field, yet they have the freedom taken away from them.

If you think in that angle, you probably come around to my side.

I was in the Air Force, I didn't have much of a choice in the city I was stationed in. I'm currently trying to be a teacher when the time comes I'm not going to have a choice in the school I'm going to be teaching in.

I always had the option to not join the Air Force or not become a teacher.

You couldn’t be more wrong bro. He is not that at all. The FO asked him for input. When he gave his input they completely ignored it. He didn’t go to them and demand anything.

If they asked him for his input and they got it, then they honored their promise.

Getting input is not the same thing as acting on that input.

If he is upset that they did not heed his suggestion, well it's like they say in Russia, "Toughski Shitski"!

I was in the Air Force, I didn't have much of a choice in the city I was stationed in. I'm currently trying to be a teacher when the time comes I'm not going to have a choice in the school I'm going to be teaching in.

I always had the option to not join the Air Force or not become a teacher.
Don't get mix up civilian and military.
You do have a choice in which school district you want to put in your application.

I know it’s been discussed and tossed around here but this is getting serious!! Why is nobody talking about this! I’m seriously thinking Watson might end up in Miami!

If Watson is "Tua Good", will he accept Tua's pay level?

If he won't, why would we trade for him?

If they asked him for his input and they got it, then they honored their promise.

Getting input is not the same thing as acting on that input.

If he is upset that they did not heed his suggestion, well it's like they say in Russia, "Toughski ****ski"!
That’s the point bro. They didn’t listen. They didn’t even request an interview for a single guy he gave input on.

Im from upstate SC and I’m a huge Clemson fan. I had 3 buddies that I’ve known all my life that went to Clemson with him so I’ve met DW quite a few times. He is not the cancerous Antonio Brown type guy. He’s the complete antithesis of that. He’s a born leader and he wants to win. Money is great for him but the dude wants to win. Winning/legacy trump money for him and always will. The guy gives away so much of his money to help others it’s crazy. His mom is a super nice lady that’s been through hell and back as she had tongue cancer and has no tongue now. She went through that while DW was still early in high school so he had to grow up quick. The guy is one of the best dudes you’ll even want to hangout with. He’s the type of guy you want your daughter to marry.

Sources believe Deshaun Watson may have played last snap with Houston Texans​

Multiple people in and around the Houston Texans organization believe Deshaun Watson has played his last snap with the team, sources told ESPN's Adam Schefter.

Watson is still upset with the Texans over, among other issues, the process they used to hire general manager Nick Caserio, according to multiple sources, leading to widespread speculation that Houston could trade the star quarterback this offseason or be faced with the real possibility that he could decide to withhold his services and not report if he isn't dealt.

How would Watson know what the Dolphins culture is like. Did he talk to a player we traded or cut?

If he likes Florida's tax laws, I think there are two other teams he might be interested in.
Players talk among themselves.
They know more than you and me, more than local and national talking heads.

Of cause he knows.

Players talk among themselves.
They know more than you and me, more than local and national talking heads.

Of cause he knows.

Maybe, maybe not, but neither you or I know.

Their public actions tell a tale; in this case the tale is childish behavior from a supposed adult.

Not someone I would like to see on the Dolphins.

Back
Top Bottom