I'm going invite Wes Welker to come to Fineaheaven! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I'm going invite Wes Welker to come to Fineaheaven!

It is prolly not really Wes Welker. There are a lot of people on thefacebook who arent who they say they are. I go to winthrop university and our basketball coach is on there, but its some student who put his name and picture on there. You need to see if wes welker will be your friend, so you can look at his profile. Once in his profile, you can check to see if its his real email address or not.

VAMinnow said:
It is prolly not really Wes Welker. There are a lot of people on thefacebook who arent who they say they are. I go to winthrop university and our basketball coach is on there, but its some student who put his name and picture on there. You need to see if wes welker will be your friend, so you can look at his profile. Once in his profile, you can check to see if its his real email address or not.

The guy who posted goes to Tech. He can tell if it's really him.

Jt0323 said:
my cousin has one...i can see his...
Thats because he gave you a direct link to his stuff.

I'm sure it's really him, its a big college thing and you need a legit college email to join, but I doubt he will accept random people, im sure he gets alot of bull**** invites from people and just ignores them. Football players here have that problem.

They had a directory back when I went to Texas Tech that listed everyone's home/local address and e-mail....wonder if Wes kept his listing. It would be nice to talk with him and ask him some questions about his old hangouts in Lubbock.

You can look up a lot of athletes on facebook, but i guarantee that its not them. The pictures that they are using are off of websites. Like Welkers pic is off the dolphins website. Wouldn't he have a personal picture of himself on his own computer. It would be awesome if it was him, but don't get your hopes up. Sorry Guys!

VAMinnow said:

Yup, it still doesn't necessarily mean it's him.

One of my friends ended up on Facebook. And he knew nothing about it. This girl he was seeing filled out all the information and put pics, email, etc. on there.

Yeah, I wouldn't think that a player would come on here and talk. He may read some comments though.

Quite a bit off topic, but I'm sure all you know the name "PiruLove34". I'm not sure if it's ever been proven if that was Ricky. Does anyone know the real story about that? I heard he did online interview with SI. But anyway... someone mentioned about not expecting Welker to give out gameplans. I talked to "Ricky" or should I say "PiruLove34" a few times before online. I assumed it was probably a fake, but just incase it wasn't talked to him as much as possible. And he mentioned about trying a play next week 2 years ago a week before the Tennessee game. He said it was be a trick play where he throw it (and mentioned how he could throw back in Texas and had quite an arm) to Chambers and for me to look for it to see if they end up using it. And yeah I watched and the play never happened, but I just found it odd "he" would mention that. Maybe I should make a different thread on this (Whatever the MODS decide). But I just found it related to talking to NFL players online, with Wes Welker and etc. etc. Has anyone else have any stories to tell about "PiruLove34" was it definitely a fake. I know "PiruLove34" on Madden was legit because it was on Ricky's website, but was the AIM name real or not? Always wondered. I figured most of you guys here all know the story behind that. Thanks. Appreciate it.

xXxpHiN34 said:
I see your point, but we're not exactly media.....we're fans

And you dont think that the media can jump on this just as easy, make a name just like one of us. Not that difficult to figure out.

byroan said:
So he can't join because of Saban? Alright...

I don't think Saban would care if he chatted on here. Wes wouldn't say anything he'd get in trouble for. I even bet Saban has AIM. :lol:

Your damn right he wouldnt be able to join and say who he is without saying who he was, its the same as talking to the media because its readily available to them.

Obviously you dont see my point. If he wouldnt care that he chatted then why would he care if he talked to the media at random, along witht he coaches. I really dont see what you are getting at witht he AIM. Sure he has he along with everyone. That doesnt mean that he gives it out.

You really dont have a legit reason why he would be able to join and say who he was and talk to us freely.

kizzaboo said:
You really dont have a legit reason why he would be able to join and say who he was and talk to us freely.

Saban isn't his dad. He can't tell Wes who to be friends with.

Back
Top Bottom