I'm going invite Wes Welker to come to Fineaheaven! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I'm going invite Wes Welker to come to Fineaheaven!

Ricky publicized his Madden screen name on his site. PiruLove34 was really him.

does anyone know if rickys aol screen name was pirulove34. the first day he put his madden sn on his website i added pirulove34 to my aol/aim list. He logged on later that day, and i asked him if it was ricky, he said it was. Not sure if it was him, but ive always wondered. had a pretty good convo with him. Never saw him log on since that day. I also read SI did an interview with him via AOL instant messanger.

xXxpHiN34 said:
Hey yall......I was surfing www.thefacebook.com , and found Wes' TTU profile on their.

I sent him a message, and when he replies, Im going to ask him if he will make a finheaven name and chat with us!

I think that would be cool. :D

I hope you didnt advertise for him to come to fineaheaven :lol:

he'll find himself a broken link :shakeno:

pwn3dyo said:
does anyone know if rickys aol screen name was pirulove34. the first day he put his madden sn on his website i added pirulove34 to my aol/aim list. He logged on later that day, and i asked him if it was ricky, he said it was. Not sure if it was him, but ive always wondered. had a pretty good convo with him. Never saw him log on since that day. I also read SI did an interview with him via AOL instant messanger.
Yeah, I was talking to you that day. (look 6 posts above you... posted it already :wink: )

byroan said:
Saban isn't his dad. He can't tell Wes who to be friends with.

:roflmao: How did you get that? This is a desperate attempt to save your arguement. Again, that is like talking about the coaches and saying "Saban can't tell them what to do, he isnt thier Dad..."

Your arguement is lame... after all, Nick is only his Head Coach who hires and fires... he isn't his boss or anything.

Muck said:
Ricky publicized his Madden screen name on his site. PiruLove34 was really him.

LOL......isn't "Piru" a gang? I think I remember one of my friends telling me that was the case.

I doubt Wes Welker will come to FH solely because he just isnt a good enough player. If he posted at finheaven regulary then maybe it would increase the chance in him being cut during training camp. Ricky could post his madden SN, and he could probably post here if he didnt retire. soloely because he is too good to be cut, and hes the best player on the team with alot of job security.

kizzaboo said:
:roflmao: How did you get that? This is a desperate attempt to save your arguement. Again, that is like talking about the coaches and saying "Saban can't tell them what to do, he isnt thier Dad..."

Your arguement is lame... after all, Nick is only his Head Coach who hires and fires... he isn't his boss or anything.

his argument doesn't suck man......

Your basically saying that he's not permitted to have friends :confused:

Do you think President Bush tells all his staff that they can't have friends due to the job they hold? :lol: I promise you they have friends, same goes with Welker, whether its face to face friends or internet friends, I promise you Welk has friends,

Saban cant tell him not to talk to anyone ever again. This is football, not national security:rolleyes:

pwn3dyo said:
I doubt Wes Welker will come to FH solely because he just isnt a good enough player.
what??

i suck at football, and i'm on here.

and FYI Wes Welker is probably reading this thread, laughing at us all.

xXxpHiN34 said:
his argument doesn't suck man......

Your basically saying that he's not permitted to have friends :confused:

Do you think President Bush tells all his staff that they can't have friends due to the job they hold? :lol: I promise you they have friends, same goes with Welker, whether its face to face friends or internet friends, I promise you Welk has friends,

Saban cant tell him not to talk to anyone ever again. This is football, not national security:rolleyes:

:roflmao: Your comparing typing info to fans as being friends.:) You make me laugh.

This is football, which is also a business in which (Saban more than anyone else) likes to lock down info even if the info isnt directed toward anything. He is talking to people on the internet.. it is always available at all times to the media. If he talks to friends in person and says something, that cant be recorded or proven if he is just talking to a friends watching some TV and having a beer.:rolleyes:

Im not saying he couldnt join, Im saying he wouldnt say who he is.

kizzaboo said:
:roflmao: Your comparing typing info to fans as being friends.:) You make me laugh.

This is football, which is also a business in which (Saban more than anyone else) likes to lock down info even if the info isnt directed toward anything. He is talking to people on the internet.. it is always available at all times to the media. If he talks to friends in person and says something, that cant be recorded or proven if he is just talking to a friends watching some TV and having a beer.:rolleyes:

dude......who says he has to talk football........he could talk about life or something other than football.......get real bro

texasPHINSfan said:
what??

i suck at football, and i'm on here.

and FYI Wes Welker is probably reading this thread, laughing at us all.

No not like that. Welker doesnt have the job security to post here if saban didnt like it. If Saban said i dont want you posting there, Wes would have to say ok i wont post there, or get cut. Compared to Chris chambers telling saban to blow off and probably nothing would happen. (unless he was sharing the gameplan of course)

xXxpHiN34 said:
dude......who says he has to talk football........he could talk about life or something other than football.......get real bro

? What do you think most people on here will try to do? Talk football. This site is about Miami Dolphin Football.

Back
Top Bottom