I'm going invite Wes Welker to come to Fineaheaven! | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I'm going invite Wes Welker to come to Fineaheaven!

My name is Wes Welker and i approve this thread.

kizzaboo said:
? What do you think most people on here will try to do? Talk football. This site is about Miami Dolphin Football.

People on here can type questions until they're blue in the face, doesn't mean he'll answer them.

Sorry, I dont buy your argument, and I dont think anyone else does. It's ok though, nice try :wink:

kizzaboo said:
:roflmao: Your comparing typing info to fans as being friends.:) You make me laugh.

This is football, which is also a business in which (Saban more than anyone else) likes to lock down info even if the info isnt directed toward anything. He is talking to people on the internet.. it is always available at all times to the media.

:roflmao: and you say my argument is lame. You do know there are players who have their own website right? They also have journals on their website. And yes it's actually them.

What do you think most people on here will try to do? Talk football. This site is about Miami Dolphin Football.

There are other forums on this site besides the main Dolphins forum.

he could post at the lounge, or the ladies lounge. my fav. FAP FAP FAP :cooldude:

xXxpHiN34 said:
People on here can type questions until there blue in the face, doesn't mean he'll answer them.

Sorry, I dont buy your argument, and I dont think anyone else does. It's ok though, nice try :wink:

I never said anything about him answering to anyone, where did the 'him answering questions' come from.

What makes you think that he would come out and say

"Hey, Im Wes Welker. I just joined today, and I thought I would drop by and let you all know that I joined so i can get a bunch of annoying questions and PMs as apposed to joining and reading and replying all I want without saying who I am and all the annoying questions."

kizzaboo said:
I never said anything about him answering to anyone, where did the 'him answering questions' come from.

What makes you think that he would come out and say

"Hey, Im Wes Welker. I just joined today, and I thought I would drop by and let you all know that I joined so i can get a bunch of annoying questions and PMs as apposed to joining and reading and replying all I want without saying who I am and all the annoying questions."

Huh :confused:

pwn3dyo said:
he could post at the lounge, or the ladies lounge. my fav. FAP FAP FAP :cooldude:
kool_aid-1.jpg
:wink:

byroan said:
:roflmao: and you say my argument is lame. You do know there are players who have their own website right? They also have journals on their website. And yes it's actually them.

There are other forums on this site besides the main Dolphins forum.

Thanks for the info:) Im sorry but there is a big difference from having a website and joining a fan forum of a team that you are on and saying who you are and answering questions at will.

xXxpHiN34 said:
Huh :confused:

He is not going to come out and say who he is on this forum and say who he is and talk to us and answered questions that are mainly going to be about football and the team. Why on Earth do you think that is going to happen?

kizzaboo said:
He is not going to come out and say who he is on this forum and say who he is and talk to us and answered questions that are mainly going to be about football and the team. Why on Earth do you think that is going to happen?

I wish would have known you last week, so you could have told me the lottery numbers?.....since you can see the future and all

xXxpHiN34 said:
I wish would have known you last week, so you could have told me the lottery numbers?.....since you can see the future and all

Logic, Common Sense?

Back
Top Bottom