I'm going invite Wes Welker to come to Fineaheaven! | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I'm going invite Wes Welker to come to Fineaheaven!

kizzaboo said:
yankeehillbilly- "anybody that says "bring wanny back", even if they are joking, should be strung up by their testicles, and be beaten to within an inch of their life by an angry mob wearing Fiedler masks.".
that is the funniest thing i have ever read

kizzaboo said:
I never said anything about him answering to anyone, where did the 'him answering questions' come from.

and saying who you are and answering questions at will.

:shakeno:

FiN.in.RI said:
You need to use it? :confused:

*Woosh* *Looks up*

He was implying that Im only guessing and acting like I know everything, I replyed with that it is only Common Sense and Logic

FiN.in.RI said:
You need to use it? :confused:

Good to see you Fin..

Haven't seen you around in a while, I see you aren't posting much in the Other Sports thread, I wonder why...:lol:

First of all, who players talk to on their free time (on an off the record basis) is not for Saban to decide. Players can talk to whom ever they want and hang out with whomever they want as long as they don't get quoted in the mean time. If Welker wants to post here he will. Besides, I don't know if any of you remember that article in the Herald last summer where Todd Wade and R Williams said that they spent ample time on the net reading up on the Dolphins just to see what the buzz around the country is on them. Though not mentioned by name, Wade said that he visited a few fan sites pretty regularly and laughed about just how accurate some of those posts were... I'm sure he's not the only one... take pride in FinHeaven!!

if u have facebook post ur thing here if u want to. im mike woodrum at w. illinois

Back
Top Bottom