I'm Proud Of Miami | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I'm Proud Of Miami

The people complaining about Minkah just don't want to believe that at last we got a great player with our first round pick. It's been so long people just refuse to believe it but Minkah is a great pick

It blows my mind that here we are, one day after the first round, and people are already trying to prove why the pick sucks.

Jebus frikin' hell, people?!?

I really like the pick.

Is he without flaws? Absolutely not. But he's a leader, a film nut, versatile and a complete competitor that adds versatility to the back end of a porous secondary. If our coaches get creative with matchups, he can help cover big wideouts, slots and flex tight ends.....or blitz.

And i think he can definitely play CB in the NFL at times. If his hips are tight, what do you call Tankersley? Tanks hips and high pedal are the reason he got flagged so much in college (and why i wasn't a big fan of his coming out). Minkah had a better vert, 3-cone and shuttle and was only 0.6 sec slower in the 40.....but he's much more instinctive and better tackler. Minkah also had better testing stats across the board than TreDavious White.

Disclaimer: I would have been fine with Edmunds and James as well. I was not on the Vea bandwagon. I just didn't think he was a fit for our system (i thought Payne was more suited for us) and a space-eater can be had later like Senat, Nnadi, Norton, Settle, etc. Harrison Phillips is still on the board as well.

Watch Fitzpatrick get burned by a college walk on TWICE for touchdowns. Start clip at 1:05 and go to 3 min mark.

Wait a second you pulled clips from ONE game when he was a FRESHMAN and you are using that to base your opinion on a player?

Mr Miyagi may not agree with your methods.

Back
Top Bottom