I'm proud of the team | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I'm proud of the team

The second half was fun, on the offensive side, and it's not often we've been able to say that about the Fins over many years.

The first half and the D all game was abysmal.

The second half was fun, on the offensive side, and it's not often we've been able to say that about the Fins over many years.

The first half and the D all game was abysmal.

Agreed.

Liked what I saw as far as adjustments, with the exception of the inability to read every single running play as being run AWAY from Suh in the 4th quarter....

Everyone wants to lump 15 years of crap on the Gase era. Adam Gase has coached two games in Miami, both on the road, and each one has come down to the final minutes. So if you are even a speck of sensible as a football fan, you're not panicking. You're watching, you're being entertained. And you're hoping growth is occurring. 0-2 was always a likely possibility to start this season. Now that it's happened everyone acts like we were supposed to be 2-0. That's just plain ridiculous. Lose to Cleveland next week in Miami. Then maybe you start legit criticism.

Personally, I thought the phins would be 1-3 (maybe 2-2 if Cincy has a brainfart) heading into the bye.

Dumping on Gase (plain & simple) is knee jerk pessimism.

To lose by a total of 9 pts on the road twice w/a rookie HC is a step in the right direction. As C Collinsworth said during the opener, Sept is important but its October when things ramp up and the contenders separate themselves. I'm really not going to worry about this season unless its turns out to be a a real sh**stain like 2004

In closing, ponder this... How bad would the final have been if Joe or Tony were still HC?

giphy.gif

It's all good for you brah.. Be proud. Be very proud. 0-2.. Go Dolp..... Eh, I can't.. Haha

In closing, ponder this... How bad would the final have been if Joe or Tony were still HC?

Philbin, about the same. Tony Sparano would at least have a team that would punch the other team in the mouth and beat them up.

Philbin, about the same. Tony Sparano would at least have a team that would punch the other team in the mouth and beat them up.

True.. Was going to say the same exact thing . The ending would be the same or worse under Phailbin. That's a fact. Sparano would have at least been in it from the onset, at least moreso than Phailbin.

I never expected playoffs. This team is baaad on the defensive side. Corners are horrid outside of a promising Howard.

Byron Maxwell looked like he was scared to tackle and McCain is not so great. Liked Howard's play. Ajayi blew it big time with that fumble. Too slow of a start for the offense. Parker came to play ball. So did Landry after the fumble. Tanehill too little too late. Coaching and play calling on both sides of the ball needs lots of work. That 3rd down fumble by Blount at the end of the game should have been challenged. Should've been 3rd and 2 instead of 1. Can't fumble the ball forward. Game in a nutshell.

Proud lol. We're a laughing stock. Did anyone think for s second we would come back?

We're even worse than that. We're an average irrelevant team nobody talks about or cares about. At least top 5 lottery teams get talked about in the draft. Nobody is laughing at us because nobody cares (I don't mean Dolphin fans).

Did not you guys get the memo? This is a new offense and defense, did you expect to beat 2 established programs that are elite without or with some of their players right off the bat. I do see this team getting better by mid season and making a run. We may have hurt NE for the next 2 games. We may get a chance to catch up.

For not giving up and showing a lot of heart.

Just gotta learn how to play consistently.

When they do they'll start winning in the end.

Either way they earned a ton of respect today.

They were playing against a 3rd string who probably had limited to no snaps in practice. Dolphins Defense still struggled to stop him and allowed too many completions and too many first downs.
This team got exposed big time today.

Back
Top Bottom