I'm Starting to Dislike our "upgrades" over the passing games. There are none! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I'm Starting to Dislike our "upgrades" over the passing games. There are none!

juniorseau55

Go Fins
Reaction score
I remember what Wannstead said after his "almost gonna get fired" post conference. "Our main priorities is to improve our passing game". Ohh yea? We trade a valuable 2nd round pick for AJ Feeley who has played handful of games in the past couple of years including college. Instead of waiting for a valuable passer, we instead try to resolve our problems with desperation by choosing AJ Feeley. Just because Mike Holgrem has had success with Matt Hasselbeck, it doesn't mean that AJ Feeley would be as good. First of all, Mike Holgrem has had success with many Qb's as he has coached a lot of talent in his long career as an assistant, Head Coach. Rick Spielman just went out there to gamble with a knowledge that is compared to an outside shell when comparing talent evaluation such as Mike Holgrem. The Only thing I hope for is for Jay Fielder not to come back and mess more games and dissapear with his pathetic injuries which is something that I am sick of. Yea, we improved our passing game...... just like some people are improving their chances of being fired before the season even ends. While these people come out there and work all day long and really hard, they are just doing their job but they have no control of the unfolding events that will happen. Looking ahead is probably the most important thing for them and I don't think they have done a great job.

-j55

Anything else, since you don't know what's going to happen either.

Improve our passing game doesn't even neccessarily mean QB Upgrade...Last year we had no O-LINE...seems to me we have addressed that pretty well. You know what else is important in the passing game WR's so we grabbed Boston for next to nothing. Jay would have been 13X more effective last year if he had had any time to actually work between the time the ball was snapped and the time he was either sacked or running for his life. You can't say that AJ isn't an upgrade yet either, its early in minicamp most of these guys havn't thrown the ball around at all, it will come around.

Hmm, so a new OL, new OFC, new QB coach, new WR coach, new PB WR and a new QB aren't upgrades? Wow, someone is fishing for something to whine about.

Yeah Junior!! Of course we have your other brilliant remark that tells everyone here that we can't judge this seasons play from a view mini camps!!!

So we should just listen to you right?

So now we have Carey getting injured!

And in rebuttle to the above you start a thread telling us how Carey will be our starting RT on day one!

Poole is taking someone's career because you say he is excellent.

And the smartest thread you've made to date. the ol Dolphins fans are hypocrites thread!!

Well you have proven the last to be true......

And I'm starting to dislike people using the F-word in thread titles. :fire:

That's a warning to everyone. We'd better not see it again.

Hey Jr, here is a little quote of your on a recent post

"Give the guys some slack. We want to see them perform at a high level when it counts."

From your thread:

Training Camp Thread

One of the things I've learned as a teacher (Noonan can confirm this as he teaches history as well) is that sometimes things like this thread are done by teenagers to gain attention.

The old negative action for attention scenerio

Muck said:
And I'm starting to dislike people using the F-word in thread titles. :fire:
You heard the man, no more FEELY and Fiedler title threads. :yell:

ckparrothead said:
David Boston anyone?

Miami should have never traded for him! Why? Because it makes this thread meaningless!!

:yell: <~~~~Junior55

Back
Top Bottom