I'm Starting to Dislike our "upgrades" over the passing games. There are none! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I'm Starting to Dislike our "upgrades" over the passing games. There are none!

Ozzy said:
Miami should have never traded for him! Why? Because it makes this thread meaningless!!

:yell: <~~~~Junior55

EXACTLY!

I'm so glad someone else see's this important fact. Same goes for us drafting a Rookie RT

Somewhere the circus music plays. To me it is good to know that Miami is not settled at Qb and that we might actually change the passing game. Has anyone noticed the wco type stuff so far in camp. I would hate to see anyone expect a rookie come in and be the star of a camp with no pads. Dolfanreal69

I am not encouraged by the reports that have come out regarding the QB's. Jay, I am not surprised as it sounds like what he usually does, and I expect nothing more than what 4 years have shown us. As for AJ, the kids head is buzzing with information, such as new mechanics, calling the play, knowing the formation and motions/shifts, knowing where receivers will be, anticipating receivers adjustments to coverage, and looking at the coverage and determining who should be open. I am sure there is probably more to that which is above my knowledge, but the fact is, that trying to process this info effects throwing the ball well. As this information and mechanics etc, become automatic, he will be able to focus on finding the open guy and the rest will happen automaticly; then I think he will be fine and what we expected, but until then I think it unrealistic to expect much. Believe me, I am not patient either, but the fact is, there is more than saying "hut" and chuckin the ball, so I am going to have to wait it out like the rest of us. I say give the guy a break and lets see what happens, maybe he'll stink it up and then we' press on. At least Rick has tried to fix a flat tire...it is on the wheel and we just need to wait for it to fill with air...hopefully it retains air and gets us 50,000 miles.

Muck said:
And I'm starting to dislike people using the F-word in thread titles. :fire:

That's a warning to everyone. We'd better not see it again.

Warning...you don't like Muck when he's angry....

clear.gif

fo serious ;)

Wow a negitive whiny post from Junior55!! What a shock, :jawdrop:what a surprise, what a waste of my time.:shakeno:

:lol: :roflmao:

I only ever read threads from junior because I like seeing the other member's reaction to them. We all know he is going to come in with some "the sky is falling and we're all gonna die" sort of post, so whats the point of arguing? I think its funny becuase you all get all upset about it......

Well to make things more clear. I smell that we will be ranking among the worst teams in the passing game. I always post threads like these like a year back that our team wasn't good enough to even go to the playoffs and I was flamed. We didnt' go to the playoffs because we weren't good enough.

Me and other posters in here who were hated for bad mouthing Fiedler claim that "Fiedler" will prove us wrong and no, what happened? Jay Fiedler went down
like a Sissy again. I am just upset at the fact that our only passing game improvements has been getting Boston, and trading for AJ Feeley. Sure we got Jeno James but we also signed an injured player. :) I just hope Snoop Minnis can contribute in our passing game at least.

4Dfins said:
I am not encouraged by the reports that have come out regarding the QB's. Jay, I am not surprised as it sounds like what he usually does, and I expect nothing more than what 4 years have shown us. As for AJ, the kids head is buzzing with information, such as new mechanics, calling the play, knowing the formation and motions/shifts, knowing where receivers will be, anticipating receivers adjustments to coverage, and looking at the coverage and determining who should be open. I am sure there is probably more to that which is above my knowledge, but the fact is, that trying to process this info effects throwing the ball well. As this information and mechanics etc, become automatic, he will be able to focus on finding the open guy and the rest will happen automaticly; then I think he will be fine and what we expected, but until then I think it unrealistic to expect much. Believe me, I am not patient either, but the fact is, there is more than saying "hut" and chuckin the ball, so I am going to have to wait it out like the rest of us. I say give the guy a break and lets see what happens, maybe he'll stink it up and then we' press on. At least Rick has tried to fix a flat tire...it is on the wheel and we just need to wait for it to fill with air...hopefully it retains air and gets us 50,000 miles.

Who would be encouraged to read that Jay Fiedler is making awful throws agani? Or at the fact that AJ Feeley is putting the tail on the Donkey?

juniorseau55 said:
Well to make things more clear. I smell that we will be ranking among the worst teams in the passing game. I always post threads like these like a year back that our team wasn't good enough to even go to the playoffs and I was flamed. We didnt' go to the playoffs because we weren't good enough.

Me and other posters in here who were hated for bad mouthing Fiedler claim that "Fiedler" will prove us wrong and no, what happened? Jay Fiedler went down
like a Sissy again. I am just upset at the fact that our only passing game improvements has been getting Boston, and trading for AJ Feeley. Sure we got Jeno James but we also signed an injured player. :) I just hope Snoop Minnis can contribute in our passing game at least.

Went down like a sissy? Try to survive behind the O-line that we have had the past few years? Gimme a break

Back
Top Bottom