I'm Starting to Dislike our "upgrades" over the passing games. There are none! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I'm Starting to Dislike our "upgrades" over the passing games. There are none!

Note to self:
Put JuniorSeau55 on ignore to keep Zevo company.

TerryTate said:
Went down like a sissy? Try to survive behind the O-line that we have had the past few years? Gimme a break

:lol:

No kidding man. You get back there and take a few hits, then tell me how much of a sissy Jay, or any NFL QB, is......

Wow

juniorseau55 said:
I remember what Wannstead said after his "almost gonna get fired" post conference. "Our main priorities is to improve our passing game". Ohh yea? We trade a valuable 2nd round pick for AJ Feeley who has played handful of games in the past couple of years including college. Instead of waiting for a valuable passer, we instead try to resolve our problems with desperation by choosing AJ Feeley. Just because Mike Holgrem has had success with Matt Hasselbeck, it doesn't mean that AJ Feeley would be as good. First of all, Mike Holgrem has had success with many Qb's as he has coached a lot of talent in his long career as an assistant, Head Coach. Rick Spielman just went out there to gamble with a knowledge that is compared to an outside shell when comparing talent evaluation such as Mike Holgrem. The Only thing I hope for is for Jay Fielder not to come back and mess more games and dissapear with his pathetic injuries which is something that I am sick of. Yea, we improved our passing game...... just like some people are improving their chances of being fired before the season even ends. While these people come out there and work all day long and really hard, they are just doing their job but they have no control of the unfolding events that will happen. Looking ahead is probably the most important thing for them and I don't think they have done a great job.

-j55

Wishing for a guy to go away with pathetic injuries? You are a dolphin fan right?

Junior= moronic... just another 1 of them ppl who judges everything based on a meaningless minicamp... Weren't you one of the people preaching not to just like I do? Practice what you preach buddy...

Minicamp?....you are freaking out over minicamp?.......this is insane......how bout this?....."F" minicamp.

some people are so negative give it some time it's only (mini camp) 2nd one at that wow i just can't belive some people!!!!!!

TerryTate said:
Went down like a sissy? Try to survive behind the O-line that we have had the past few years? Gimme a break

He's mobile enough to make throws. We had a Bad Line but our quarterback also made horrible mistakes constantly.

Bazinet37 said:
:lol:

No kidding man. You get back there and take a few hits, then tell me how much of a sissy Jay, or any NFL QB, is......

:rolleyes: I guess "Jay" is the only quarterback who takes hits huh?

Section126 said:
Minicamp?....you are freaking out over minicamp?.......this is insane......how bout this?....."F" minicamp.

Who said anyone was freaking about Mini Camp? I am just expressing myself because we have made poor moves to incline our passing game. The only improvement was probably to bring David Boston. Two great receivers but guses who is gonna throw to them?

a. a 4 year failure in Miami that had led us to one miserable playoff win which was won by our ground attack.

b. A student of Andy Reids West Coast offense.

Looks like Junior Seau 55 will prove you guys wrong another season :rolleyes: .

JS55, all your posts are negative. I have never seen one positive post from you but that is okay because you are entitled to post whatever you please. However, If you think we haven't upgraded our offense then you are sadly mistaken. The additions of Jeno James, Vernon Carey, and Damion McIntosh are big improvements over what we had last year. As for AJ Feeley, according to mostly everyone who went to Training Camp, the guy has a good deep ball (something Jay lacks which hurts us especially with CC being available), but he struggled. Wait until he gets more comfortable out there, then you can judge. I guess everyone on this site will just have to prove you wrong, once again :rolleyes:.

Prime Time said:
Dolphins_SIG-1.jpg

OWNED!!

Besides Ricky Williams why can't we make a big trade get a good impact player or get a good player off of FA's? We are alway's signing want to be's, has been or the front signs someone because of a hunch. The team don't even try to get Champ Bailey's Warren Sapp's or back in the day Deion Sanders Jerry Rice. You see teams with a big payroll take chances all the time but not the Dolphins. One big time player in 8 years RW.

Man wake up! We got rid of all the dead wood on the O-Line and replaced them with guys like Jeno James and Vernon Carey. If you don't see that as a huge upgrade I'm not willing to debate any subject with you because you either don't know Football or you just want to gripe about the FO. Like them or not the FO has been very aggressivly rebuilding this offense. We finally have a major threat opposite Chambers, I believe David Boston will be a star on the Dolphins. The slot reciever is a work in progress, maybe Snoop steps up, maybe we bring in a guy like Northcutt. That will resolve itself. I can't wait to see Rickey run behind a young, athletic O-Line, the guy only needs a crease and he's flying. He didn't have many creases last season and the way teams stacked the box made life tough on the running game. I really like Coach Trestman and have faith that he will help Feeley develope into the quality Q.B. that we all want him to be. It all starts in the trenches and with Coach Wise at the helm finally surrounded by talent Rickey will have holes to run through and the Q.B. will have time to throw the Football. Feeley handing off to Rickey and then throwing to Boston, Chambers , McMike ,Konrad etc. will be FAR better than our caretaker offense we ran last year. The washed up lineman that were on our team last year are gone and replaced by studs I'm excited about. One thing that's not so good is how much New England has improved itself, Corey Dillon, Vince Wilfolk!!! Ouch!!

We can beat NE next year I believe our up grades are better than NE up grades our defense will stop the run anyway. We almost beat them the first time and the second time I don't count that you know how we play in the snow. We beat ourselves last year more than they beat us.

juniorseau55 said:
I remember what Wannstead said after his "almost gonna get fired" post conference. "Our main priorities is to improve our passing game". Ohh yea? We trade a valuable 2nd round pick for AJ Feeley who has played handful of games in the past couple of years including college. Instead of waiting for a valuable passer, we instead try to resolve our problems with desperation by choosing AJ Feeley. Just because Mike Holgrem has had success with Matt Hasselbeck, it doesn't mean that AJ Feeley would be as good. First of all, Mike Holgrem has had success with many Qb's as he has coached a lot of talent in his long career as an assistant, Head Coach. Rick Spielman just went out there to gamble with a knowledge that is compared to an outside shell when comparing talent evaluation such as Mike Holgrem. The Only thing I hope for is for Jay Fielder not to come back and mess more games and dissapear with his pathetic injuries which is something that I am sick of. Yea, we improved our passing game...... just like some people are improving their chances of being fired before the season even ends. While these people come out there and work all day long and really hard, they are just doing their job but they have no control of the unfolding events that will happen. Looking ahead is probably the most important thing for them and I don't think they have done a great job.

-j55

hhhmmmm......
well.......

you know, you could be right. but you could also be wrong. one of the things that i know when i read one of your threads is how negative it is gonna be. most fans understand that the team has areas of need and possiblities for either direction. but man, you are one hatin' dude. you can dislike fiedler all you want and you can vasilate on your opion of the FO all you want, but to wish some one harm is is just wrong.

it's pretty clear you find no joy in being a dolphin fan so this is for you...

http://www.sempertek.com/tots/board.php?boardid=70

why don't you go tell them just how great holmgren is. i'm sure they'd love to hear it.

Back
Top Bottom