I'm Surprised That no Dolphins Players or Coaches are on this site | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I'm Surprised That no Dolphins Players or Coaches are on this site

hahahahah like you think i will ever tell you that i'm really Dan Mari.......ummm...... never mind

yeah someone within the orginization is prolly looking at this site i doubt they would take any of our advice though

Doktor Ivel said:
thats prolly just some wanna be.

Yah mon. I was being sarcastic. Honestly though I really don't think any Dolphins visit this site or at least no big name guys. Though, hell, I'd be happy hearing from Brendon Ayabadejo. Infact, I'd LOVE it. Maybe a few guys go around to some message boards, but I highly doubt any of them post unless they'd make it known to the public I would guess. (And of course almost no one would believe them.)
Sincerely,
--Matt Turk

What are you talking about? I'm on this site all the time. :)

I TRULY beleive there are people within the organization that scour some of the Phine message boards. Another one I frequent in particular that is quite a bit smaller than this one. There just have been TOO many times where players have went on and on about COMPLETELY obscure players with no national attention, only to see them drafted in the late rounds or signed on as a undrafted free agent.

Plus, I'm sure there are public relations guys for the team that want to guage fan reaction to certain moves and to gather marketing info. But, I truly beleive at the very least there are members of the scouting department, if not Spielman himself that read up on some of these message boards.

Back
Top Bottom