I'm Surprised That no Dolphins Players or Coaches are on this site | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I'm Surprised That no Dolphins Players or Coaches are on this site

CrunchTime said:
Speilman is supposed to be a internet freak.I would not be surprised he is a frequent visitor or even a poster.I have a couple of posters in mind but I cant prove anything.:tongue:
Who do you have in mind.

I used to be a frequent poster at penaltybox.ca which is a hockey team oriented site. I know for a fact that players checked it out, some regularly, and one even gave money to support the site. I know of another hockey site where a very well known sportscaster will infrequently post.

You can be certain that some of the Dolphins check it out, perhaps even regularly. Seriously, these are the same guys that track down every press clipping that mentions them.

CrunchTime said:
Speilman is supposed to be a internet freak.I would not be surprised he is a frequent visitor or even a poster.I have a couple of posters in mind but I cant prove anything.:tongue:

I think Rick Spielman is Marcos and Ricky Williams is Dr Ivel.

Not true. I had one of the best winning records ever as a Dolphin coach and what love did I get besides Fie.. I mean from my team and the Qb that gave us the best chance to win from that standpoint.

PHINATIC13 said:
:roflmao: :roflmao:

I'm glad someone got it. :cooldude:

Where has our good ole buddy from Mexico been anyway?

Mr Yu said:
Not true. I had one of the best winning records ever as a Dolphin coach and what love did I get besides Fie.. I mean from my team and the Qb that gave us the best chance to win from that standpoint.
That deserves a :roflmao:and a :lol:

THOMAS_54 said:
That deserves a :roflmao:and a :lol:

- Knowing that you are a Honor Student , you must complete your education with the following:

- The complete works of Shakespeare

- The complete works of Benny Hill

- The complete works of Monty Python

Doktor Ivel said:
I know that they are all busy and all, but I would think that someone would be on here.

I wonder if Nick Saban has an alias on here? :groucho:

just think, i bet Ricky has been on here looking at us making fun of him :ally:

WHY WOULD THEY WASTE THEIR TIME???? 90% OF THE PEOPLE ON THIS SITE DON'T KNOW WHAT THE HELL THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT ANYWAYS!!! .... I HAVEN'T SEEN A GOOD POST IN WEEKS. WE WOULD JUST FILL THEIR HEADS W/ GARBAGE. I'M GLAD THEY AREN'T HERE!!!!!!!!!!!1

afishfan said:
WHY WOULD THEY WASTE THEIR TIME???? 90% OF THE PEOPLE ON THIS SITE DON'T KNOW WHAT THE HELL THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT ANYWAYS!!! .... I HAVEN'T SEEN A GOOD POST IN WEEKS. WE WOULD JUST FILL THEIR HEADS W/ GARBAGE. I'M GLAD THEY AREN'T HERE!!!!!!!!!!!1

Holy CAPS....

I agree with you for the most part.People get a little too carried away, but you can't hide the fact that this place is a known for breaking news. I love it!

i'm pretty sure that there's at least one player on the dolphins who posts regularly on this site. who? i wouldn't know. but he is here and acts as if he were one of us. it could even be Zach or JT!

Rob Konrad's dad used to post here and spoke quite candidly about his son.

The Big O does Q&A sessions here every once in a while during the season. Joe Schad visits regularly according to his blog.

Duiring "Armandogate", Armando Salguero, Ethan Skolnick and Jason Cole visited the board. Skolnick has been back since

Back
Top Bottom