IMHO.. We need Fitz back for 2021 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

IMHO.. We need Fitz back for 2021

I like Fitz and would love to have him back. I think he provides mentor-ship and experience. I also don't think the team has any issues about a divided locker room. However, selfishly I wouldn't mind Fitz being gone just b/c fans don't seem to be as smart and I'm forced to read a bunch of dumb posts whenever Fitz throws some unlikely, but successful passes. In the end it will probably depend on Fitz. Does he look for a chance to start somewhere one more time?

Trubisky,Winston,Mariota or arnold...they all are young and could come in game and win if need..plus good competition..they also looking for second chance...

There's no reason to have Tua looking over his shoulder again next year. It's either sink or swim. Surround Tua with weapons and see if he takes his game to the next level.
Draft Davonta Smith @#3 ... and hope Tua makes the accelerated giant leap that took Josh Allen3 years to do once he had Diggs.

If we don't get Fitz back we should bring in Matt Moore again, he will probably have two rings by then.
I love that he not only got one but played awesome in his 2.75 games - helping them get home field w the win over Minny. His QBR was almost the same as Mahomes and he was hitting Hill and Kelce w bombs too. Love Matt Moore. Great guy.

I like Fitz and would love to have him back. I think he provides mentor-ship and experience. I also don't think the team has any issues about a divided locker room. However, selfishly I wouldn't mind Fitz being gone just b/c fans don't seem to be as smart and I'm forced to read a bunch of dumb posts whenever Fitz throws some unlikely, but successful passes. In the end it will probably depend on Fitz. Does he look for a chance to start somewhere one more time?
Yup.

I would welcome him back..

Tua is a big boy.

Fitz was done wrong this season, don’t think he comes back.
Fitzpatrick was paid $8,000,000 this past season to be a mentor and backup QB to Tua. He knew exactly what he was signing on for when he signed his contract two years ago. He knew he wasn’t going to be the QB once the Dolphins drafted a QB in the 2020 draft. Yet he agreed to this arrangement and in what world does someone get paid $8,000,000 to basically be a mentor constitute being treated wrong?

If that is being treated wrong, I will gladly accept being treated wrong for $8,000,000 a year any day of the week.

Fitzpatrick was paid $8,000,000 this past season to be a mentor and backup QB to Tua. He knew exactly what he was signing on for when he signed his contract two years ago. He knew he wasn’t going to be the QB once the Dolphins drafted a QB in the 2020 draft. Yet he agreed to this arrangement and in what world does someone get paid $8,000,000 to basically be a mentor constitute being treated wrong?

If that is being treated wrong, I will gladly accept being treated wrong for $8,000,000 a year any day of the week.
I consider myself one of the biggest Flores fans there is.

But he made a mistake, Tua was not ready and should not be of been forced into the lineup, the circumstances were perfect for him to sit, watch, learn, and strengthen his body..the team was in good hands to say the least.

if Tua does a 3 and out first half someone will come in and relieve him, be it Fitz or someone else.

Back
Top Bottom