Improved Offensive Line??? | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Improved Offensive Line???

Lol, You would think the guy is the worst QB ever and certainly ever for the Dolphins.
I honestly don't get it. Obviously, he's not elite. He's not Marino or Brady or Manning etc.
He's just okay, Which means he has bad games and he has good games. That's the definition of an okay QB.

There seem to be members that have a deep resentment for the guy.
Threads about OL? Let's bash Tannehill
Threads about Defense? Let's bash Tannehill
Threads about the offseason? Let's bash Tannehill
Team won the game? Let's bash Tannehill

Insanity stuff!

Yeah I see your point but what you forgot, and what you didnt even consider, until I mention it right now, is...

**** Tannehill.

Lol. I know what you mean. I think what we are feeling is the last straw breaking for Ryan's tenure here with that last game, where it was undeniably his fault for losing us the game with those pick sixes.

I think that game broke a lot of his remaining fans and they essentially turned on him. I have known he wasnt the answer for a long time but I had hope because he progressed every year, but this year he hasnt, some may say he has regressed.

It has made me want him replaced asap but that starts with him grooming whoever we draft meaning he needs to be here even next year.

To be honest, deep down, a small, and very homer and naive, part of me, hopes that Brock Osweiler will keep immediately developing in this system to help us win right now.

If he wins the majority of games and isnt costing us games, it would be crazy in my opinion to bench Brock.

I just think that everyone thinks that last game was a fluke from BO, and totally expects him to **** the bed the rest of the way, which I understand, because that would be our luck with QB's.

Just noticed on that 1st TD replay where Gore chopped Mack, Mack came up gimpy. That's probably where he got the ankle issue that forced him to get it taped up.

Back
Top Bottom