Improved Offensive Line??? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Improved Offensive Line???

Unlike you, I base my opinion of the OL play on the ACTUAL PLAY OF THE OL. Weird, I know. If they play like they did against Chicago for the rest of the season, we will be going to the playoffs.

Unlike you, I base my opinion of the QB on the ACTUAL PLAY OF THE QB, weird right?

Why are my threads so hot button around here? It is like a goddamn Trump rally on FinHeaven some times.

I think the Oline and QB play are interconnected because we dont have the elite type of QB who could make the oline deficiencies not matter like Brady and Rodgers.

I evaluate other players based on my opinion of how Tannehill plays? Is that what you are saying?

Why are my threads so hot button around here? It is like a goddamn Trump rally on FinHeaven some times.

I think the Oline and QB play are interconnected because we dont have the elite type of QB who could make the oline deficiencies not matter like Brady and Rodgers.

Except elite QBs can't cover a very bad OL. Been proven too many times.

Unlike you, I base my opinion of the OL play on the ACTUAL PLAY OF THE OL. Weird, I know. If they play like they did against Chicago for the rest of the season, we will be going to the playoffs.

:lol: So weirdly defensive. Anyways, tied for 9th in sacks allowed and 14th in QB hits allowed, and only improving. Well done O-line!

I think the Oline and QB play are interconnected because we dont have the elite type of QB who could make the oline deficiencies not matter like Brady...

OMG!

R U on meds!?

Brady lacking his *officially we can hold* OL and give the Lady pretty time to polish her nails is a POS QB.

Some dudes have been watching the deception so long they actually believe it!

The Lady ain't no N F L certified athlete paying QB like Rodgers.

And for sure --- you wanna see a real MAN playin' QB -- go watch Marino in his prime.

Bradyu ain't no goat. More like a sloth.

OMG!

R U on meds!?

Brady lacking his *officially we can hold* OL and give the Lady pretty time to polish her nails is a POS QB.

Some dudes have been watching the deception so long they actually believe it!

The Lady ain't no N F L certified athlete paying QB like Rodgers.

And for sure --- you wanna see a real MAN playin' QB -- go watch Marino in his prime.

Bradyu ain't no goat. More like a sloth.

The guy has done it countless times with practice squad guys who end up going to the probowl and then leave New England and dont produce the same as they did for the Patriots.

He even adjusted his release to be quicker to nullify his lack of time in the pocket. I have actually read your stuff often on here and respect your opinion but you are wrong on this one no doubt.

I hate Brady but he is the GOAT, I wont lie to myself even though I wish it werent true.

The guy has done it countless times with practice squad guys who end up going to the probowl and then leave New England and dont produce the same as they did for the Patriots.

He even adjusted his release to be quicker to nullify his lack of time in the pocket. I have actually read your stuff often on here and respect your opinion but you are wrong on this one no doubt.

I hate Brady but he is the GOAT, I wont lie to myself even though I wish it werent true.

He ain't goat. He's twat.

It's the Qbs job to maximize his offensive line. Only a fool wouldn't squeeze every ounce of advantage.

Tannehill lack of skill in this aspect is what will shorten the lifespan of his career. He's a sitting duck, always has been. Eventually the hits knock the boxer out.

Back
Top Bottom