Imus called women's basketball team "nappy-headed hos" | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Imus called women's basketball team "nappy-headed hos"

It's not an excuse, and you're being a ridiculous. You know as well as I do that people probably will do just that now because they smell blood.

Three guys claimed to be Anna Nicole Smith's baby's father. Guess they ALL are cause they all came out and said it, right? :rolleyes:

Stop using what Howard tells you. I'll post a list a mile long of all his lies. How you can still believe a word that comes out of that idiot's mouth is beyond me.

You think just like your hero, bro. Use logic instead, willya.
Question answered, option B taken...
Thank you..

:lol: I hope you guys get that 8th seed and play Dallas.You guys seem to give them all they can handle.Not saying youll beat them,but you may steal a couple and wear them down.

Well we're undefeated against them (play them one more time in the regular season) but it just seems that they can't matchup with the speed and athleticism of the Warriors.....the Spurs D is just too much though. I guarantee if we play Dallas in the first round we won't get swept. It's been a long time since my boys made the playoffs I'm sure they'll be playing their ***** off.

PS - LOVE the way you sidestepped my question. :rolleyes:
What question, if you are talking about Howard using racist material, I could care less...I have already said in this thread that I think the worse part of what Imus did was being unfunny...I don't care about what he said, and don't care if he would have been punished at all, I was just saying that based on other incidents he probably is racist, oh well...

What question, if you are talking about Howard using racist material, I could care less...I have already said in this thread that I think the worse part of what Imus did was being unfunny...I don't care about what he said, and don't care if he would have been punished at all, I was just saying that based on other incidents he probably is racist, oh well...
No, the question was how he could be possibly racist and yet help underprivileged kids?

Care to address that?

Nice try. Just like Howie, think you've won when you haven't. :wink:
I don't really think there is a winner here, we both have our opinions and they happen to be different...It isn't like either of us is going to convince the other to agree, so i just decided to leave it at that...

No, the question was how he could be possibly racist and yet help underprivileged kids?

Care to address that?
Come on man, hes helping kids not black kids, some of them just happen to be black...That argument is akin to saying I have a black friend so I'm not a racist...

Also, I don't know much about his ranch, but maybe hes just trying to heal an empty soul?:confused2

Come on man, hes helping kids not black kids, some of them just happen to be black...That argument is akin to saying I have a black friend so I'm not a racist...

Also, I don't know much about his ranch, but maybe hes just trying to heal an empty soul?:confused2
Wow....just wow. Amazing. Let's agree to disagree, cause I can't possibly counter this kind of logic....or lack thereof.

You're IN Arizona. Why don't you find out where the ranch is and go take a look, then tell me if it's the work of a racist. :shakeno:

Wow....just wow. Amazing. Let's agree to disagree, cause I can't possibly counter this kind of logic....or lack thereof.

You're IN Arizona. Why don't you find out where the ranch is and go take a look, then tell me if it's the work of a racist. :shakeno:
I looked up some info on the ranch, since you seem to act like its an anti racism ranch...

The Imus Ranch is a working cattle ranch of nearly 4,000 acres (16 km²) located in Ribera, New Mexico, 50 miles southeast of Santa Fe. It was founded in 1999 by long-time radio personality Don Imus and his wife Deirdre as a charitable organization that seeks to ensure the continuity of the lives of children who are afflicted with cancer.

I really don't see how opening this ranch proves he isn't racist...

Number 1, he probably has nothing to do with it, I'm sure he visits a couple times a year but I doubt he has any interaction with the kids...

Number 2, its a ranch for children suffering from cancer, what does that have to do with race? Are only black children affected by cancer? Whats he gonna do open a ranch for only white kids?

In March 2005, Wall Street Journal reporter Robert Frank authored an article that was critical of the Ranch and the amount of money that it spends on each child. Accusations of accounting irregularities and personal use of the charity’s assets were investigated by New Mexico Attorney General Patricia Madrid and New York Attorney General Eliot Spitzer.
So is it possible that Imus is running a scam, and is actually making money off his wonderful charitable ranch?

Again, how does this make him not a racist? Maybe it makes him a better person than he is being portrayed by some, but it does nothing to show that he isn't a racist....

You're right bro, I take it all back. He's a racist. Howie said so, so it must be true.

I won't argue anymore. :shakeno:

My wife is a nurse there, not to get into the arguement, but a vast majority are black or hispanic children, and that's a fact!

Jsut heard this on the radio, "Where's Al Sharpton to appologize to the Duke LaCrosse team?"

:chuckle:

So true!

It's amazing how any group is open to razzing and comments in "jest" BUT blacks. They have every right to dish it out mind you but if anyone says anything against one of them it's an entire Hollywood production by the usual crew that is always striving to absoltely destroy anyone they can in the name of "fighting racism".

It's the biggest bunch of bunk there is.

The Duke LaCrosse deal was despicable and it shouldn't just be Al Sharpton apologizing but the entire black community surrounding that school that marched, protested and talked all kinds of crap before they knew any of the facts.

Personally I'm flat out sick and tired of the double standard.

Care to address that?

MAYBE,,,,,He's only helping kids as a front to put out a "nice guy" persona!! Trying to look good to the press.

Why does he need to go around telling everyone he helps these kids. Just do it and don't do it for the cameras!

I have already posted earlier in this thread. Trust me...its my home stomping grounds (Santa Fe and north of there). The guy is very much looked down upon in the community.

Back
Top Bottom