In my opinion I think New England will Give us more Trouble in the afc east. | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

In my opinion I think New England will Give us more Trouble in the afc east.

how do you stop new england?

TAKE OUT TOM BRADY, GET TO HIM SOON AND ROUGH HIM UP...

THEIR RUNNING GAME IS LESS OF A FACTOR THAN OUR PASSING GAME...

Originally posted by zachseau13

Actually , I was responding to a previous poster who said that he had not heard anything about Posey.

Is that ok with you Justa?

You quoted Circle not me. That's alright w/ me. BTW, Posey was in on quite a few run stops. He's actually doin fine. Definitely better than Greenwood. Just to add to your news for the other poster. :D

Didn't the Jets go 4-0 last pre-season and end up Division champs?

DATE OPP W/L
---- --- - ----- -- --- ---
09/08 @BUF W 37-31
09/15 NWE L 7-44
09/22 @MIA L 3-30
09/29 @JAC L 3-28
10/06 KAN L 25-29
10/20 MIN W 20-7
10/27 CLE L 21-24

Yes, and after the pre-season was over, promptly started the season 1 and 4 with three blow-out losses. That great pre-season sure carried over.

According to who?

Justa the personnel evaluator?:lol: :lol:

When a LB has more to offer like being a DE during pass situations (he's actually had some pass rushes this pre-season) compared to Greenwood who was being pushed by a rookie, it doesn't take a genius that Posey is better than Greenwood. Since it's just preseason which means nothing then we'll have to base it on last year. How many saks did Greenwood have? :D

According to who?

Justa the personnel evaluator?:lol: :lol:

Greenwood sucks dude...even Dolphin fans would readily admit to that...btw, look at Posey's stats last year compared to Greenwoods....case closed:D

BTW, my evaluations of both lb's is way better than you saying the FINS are the BEST team in the NFL right now. :lol:

They played in different schemes boys - 3-4 vs. 4-3
Posey is asked to rush the passer a lot more than Greenwood.

Posey is such an awesome talent that he only started 9 games last year for the Texans and a total of only 18 games in his 5 NFL seasons before that.

Boy, he has really kept his talent under wraps.

Posey is such an awesome talent that he only started 9 games last year for the Texans and a total of only 18 games in his 5 NFL seasons before that.

you just proved my point even more...he started only 9 games and still ended up with better stats than Greenwood...he had more tackles too einstein:lol:

Originally posted by justafan

Some finfans refuse to remember when it comes to talking about talent.

Is this what it's like to have Herpes? Cause you never ****in go away :D

Posey: 60 tackles, 8.0 sacks, 2 FF, 1 INT---in 9 starts

Greenwood: 51 tackles, 1 sack, 0 FF, 0 INT

there ya go Johnny

You gotta question your lb who was being pushed (until injury) by a rookie. Then again when someone picks the fins as the BEST team in the NFL presently, you can't argue with them when they post from a biased standpoint.

Actually , I was responding to a previous poster who said that he had not heard anything about Posey.

Is that ok with you Justa?

It was Circles in your quote..but I can undersand how you'd mix them up :)

Did you miss the part about them playing in different schemes and being asked to do different things?

Or was that not convenient to your argument.

Posey is a journeyman player who had a career year last year but who has never achieved consistent success and has not even been able to win the starting job out of camp anywhere but Buffalo.

Justa, you made the statement that Posey is definitely performing better than Greenwood right now

"He's actually doin fine. Definitely better than Greenwood."

Not last year.

Back it up.

Back
Top Bottom