In my opinion I think New England will Give us more Trouble in the afc east. | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

In my opinion I think New England will Give us more Trouble in the afc east.

What has Greenwood done, genius?...Posey had better stats, as listed above....I don't care what scheme your talking about, he beat him in every category, and in 7 less starts...pretty pathetic

Originally posted by CirclingWagons
What has Greenwood done, genius?...Posey had better stats, as listed above....I don't care what scheme your talking about, he beat him in every category, and in 7 less starts...pretty pathetic

For someone who likes to call other people genius you display the surprising inability to read.

Justa's claim is that Posey is "definitely" playing better than Greenwood right now. Last year's stats are irrelevant towards proving his claim.

Originally posted by zachseau13
Did you miss the part about them playing in different schemes and being asked to do different things?

Or was that not convenient to your argument.

Posey is a journeyman player who had a career year last year but who has never achieved consistent success and has not even been able to win the starting job out of camp anywhere but Buffalo.

Justa, you made the statement that Posey is definitely performing better than Greenwood right now

"He's actually doin fine. Definitely better than Greenwood."

Not last year.

Back it up.

Whether it's a different shceme or not, he's done better than someone who's being pushed by a rookie. Back it up w/ what, pre-season games? It's an opinion. Hellooo. He's definitely playing well preseason, but preseason is preseason so I'll base it on last year.

I'd continue if I was arguing w/ someone who's world is not colored in orange and teal or whatever colors you say the fins wear.

For someone who likes to call other people genius you display the surprising inability to read.

Justa's claim is that Posey is "definitely" playing better than Greenwood right now. Last year's stats are irrelevant towards proving his claim.

then what the **** are you talking about?...preseason?...please tell me you're joking...you of all people should know how preseason can fool you....Ray Lucas anybody?

Originally posted by justafan

Whether it's a different shceme or not, he's done better than someone who's being pushed by a rookie. Back it up w/ what, pre-season games? It's an opinion. Hellooo. He's definitely playing well preseason, but preseason is preseason so I'll base it on last year.

Sorry, you said this

""He's actually doin fine. Definitely better than Greenwood."

That has nothing to do with last year

But nice try at backtracking

Sorry, you said this

A dolphin fan taking stock in the preseason:lol:

Sorry, you said this

Everything I've said is obviously based on preseason which means it's an opinion, not fact. It's not my fault that you can't see that.
Yes, preseason opinions mean nothing. That's it however , an opinion. You obviously decided to pick Posey getting burned by Faulk out of smack. Have you even watched preseason games or been to a bills camp?
However if preseason is not acceptable to you, I'll still say he's better based on his accomplishments compared to Greenwood . The only thing he's ever accomplished is geeting pushed by a rookie.

Actually Posey getting burned was on Sportscenter and mentioned in every single account of the game that I have seen online.

But nice try.

"Everything I've said is obviously based on preseason which means it's an opinion, not fact. It's not my fault that you can't see that."

This is hilarious, the statement you made was not a statement of opinion, you stated it as fact:

You still have not said what you based your preseason judgment upon.

Did you see Greenwood getting burned in the pre-season?

Did you see him missing tackles?

Why is Posey "definitely" performing better than Greenwood this pre-season?

Actually Posey getting burned was on Sportscenter and mentioned in every single account of the game that I have seen online.

But nice try.

"Everything I've said is obviously based on preseason which means it's an opinion, not fact. It's not my fault that you can't see that."

This is hilarious, the statement you made was not a statement of opinion, you stated it as fact:

wanna make a bet who does better this season?...Greenwood or Posey....You take greenwood:lol:

wanna make a bet who does better this season?...Greenwood or Posey....You take greenwood:lol:

CW, he asked you a football related question, what you care to answer, or are you just one liners, no facts, no reason and just talk? which is it? Are you going to answer his question? We're wait for you to go do research and come back with a football related type answer.

Originally posted by MDFINFAN

CW, he asked you a football related question, what you care to answer, or are you just one liners, no facts, no reason and just talk? which is it? Are you going to answer his question? We're wait for you to go do research and come back with a football related type answer.
actually, he asked Justa that question buddy, and I don't give a good goddamn about preseason...the only important preseason game, the dress rehearsal, we did well...but it's still just preseason

But nice try.

Oh okay, because he got burned in preseason that's okay then? Seau? Didn't your top cb's get burned for a td the last preseason game?

Here's what, The Bucs beat the fins, the Rams beat the Bucs and the bills beat the Rams. It was all shown at sportscenter. The bills should be favored to win the SB then???? :D.

Read my thread.. You can read into my posts and interpret it any which way you want. We all know how you interpret things anyways. I won't be surprised if you take that as a "personal attack." :rolleyes:

Like I said, I don't have to explain to someone who's world is colored orange and teal.

It is impossible to ever get a football question answered by our Buffalo "friends"

actually, he asked Justa that question buddy, and I don't give a good goddamn about preseason...the only important preseason game, the dress rehearsal, we did well...but it's still just preseason

CW, did you really do well? it seems you were losing by mid 3rd quarter when the backups were starting to come in. Adams was still a no show, you had to blitz to get sacks, and you guys were going against a QB much like your own, non mobile. So I not sure that you did as well as you think. But I do acknowledge that you played better in that game than you did in the first two.

Originally posted by MDFINFAN

CW, did you really do well? it seems you were losing by mid 3rd quarter when the backups were starting to come in. Adams was still a no show, you had to blitz to get sacks, and you guys were going against a QB much like your own, non mobile. So I not sure that you did as well as you think. But I do acknowledge that you played better in that game than you did in the first two.
Are we gonna start talking about preseason games again?
The Bucs beat the fins, the Rams beat the Bucs and the bills beat the Rams. It was all shown at sportscenter. The bills should be favored to win the SB then???? .
:D. End of discussion.

Back
Top Bottom