Interview with Mike McDaniel Requested | Page 38 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Interview with Mike McDaniel Requested

The best way to get players to 'buy in' is when the stuff they practice actually works in the game. Dolphins defenders started 'buying in' last season when our schemes actually created pressure.

He’s riding someone else’s coattails “Shanahan”. He doesn’t even call the plays in SF, it’s all Shanahan.
Why is calling plays a prerequisite for being a good HC? For every example you can show, there are 40 examples that show it’s a non-factor

I am sure the same things were said about, McVay, LaFluer, and McDermott. They put together staffs and there is a solid chance 2 of the 3 will be in the super bowl. McVay may be twice in 3 years.

The best way to get players to 'buy in' is when the stuff they practice actually works in the game. Dolphins defenders started 'buying in' last season when our schemes actually created pressure.
And that’s what this guy is about

He’s riding someone else’s coattails “Shanahan”. He doesn’t even call the plays in SF, it’s all Shanahan.
Same as with Eric in KC.

I wouldn’t consider a coordinator that isn’t trusted by the HC to do their full job responsibilities on game days.

About as much as the hard on everyone is getting from McDaniels "edgy" interviews on YouTube.

Agree the interviews mean nothing. But not sure that’s the reason people are getting excited for the potential of McDaniel. I’ve watched one 30 second interview. Could careless about them.

If he’s as important as Shanahan and the players say, hiring him may hurt the 49ers’ record next year, thus improving our pick.

Love how there’s a select few who are judging the guys coaching on his looks, what is this the fricken Bachelor or dating game? If the guy can coach up a team and has a complimentary set of coaches with him I say give him a shot even if he does look like he reeks of Drakkar. 🤪

Love how there’s a select few who are judging the guys coaching on his looks, what is this the fricken Bachelor or dating game? If the guy can coach up a team and has a complimentary set of coaches with him I say give him a shot even if he does look like he reeks of Drakkar. 🤪
Yep, this. They’re Madden football geeks that’s why. They don’t know the actual NFL

The same type of love fest occurred with the Gase followers.

Back
Top Bottom