Intro to Gerrid Doaks RB: RD7b | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Intro to Gerrid Doaks RB: RD7b

The reality is that while yes he lacks breakaway speed, 90% of what a back does has nothing to do with straight line speed.

I'm more concerned if he can accelerate through a hole quickly with power.
While I am concerned if the OL can give him a hole to accelerate through. Because last year that was a problem for the OL.

If the rumor is true, Miami is planning to use some, 3 TE sets on offense, Doaks has a chance to excel.
I think with Fuller, Parker. And Waddle, you will see a lot more 3 WR sets than 3 TE sets. Inside the red zone, I can certainly see them using a lot of 3 TE sets though.

James Robinson. Undrafted free agent who led all rookie running backs in rushing.
I really liked Robinson. I talked him up with a buddy who wasn't in my fantasy league. When I took him in my fantasy draft with the last pick and everyone was, "who?". I finished 2nd, lost in the championship game.

Why is he different than Malcom Brown? I feel like Dolfans are underrating Malcom Brown.
Because Malcolm brown is soon to be 28 and has never rushed for more than 420 yards in a season. Also I think his season high for receptions was 23. I think he is being fairly rated by Dolphins fans. He is mostly an afterthought.

A perfect short yardage wracking ball. We don't have anyone in the roaster with this role. Gaskin and Ahmed are too light. I see Doaks has an excellent chance of making the team, and use extensively in 3 and short and goal line situation.
Another solid pick by Grier.
We actually do. Malcolm Brown.

My daughter goes to U.C. so I've watched them quite a bit living in Ohio.

He's a good back with some power and vision. May lack the top end speed but is very productive.

I like the pick for what its worth.
The thing about the video is it doesn't show him breaking tackles, just running through huge holes.

He does look athletic catching the ball.

Since you've seen him play, does he move the pile, block, break tackles? Thanks for any insight.

The thing about the video is it doesn't show him breaking tackles, just running through huge holes.

Since you've seen him play, does he move the pile, block, break tackles? Thanks for any insight.
And how is his balance? Is it more like Javonte Williams or more like Jermar Jefferson?

He'll break a few tackles and run with power. He's a Terrel Davis type, one cut and hit the hole.

An all around back, recieving and goal line. I cant say i watched all his games but a good handful.

He'll break a few tackles and run with power. He's a Terrel Davis type, one cut and hit the hole.

An all around back, recieving and goal line. I cant say i watched all his games but a good handful.
I love that he tweeted or facebooked something about "If you don't like your QB getting hit, take me."

Back
Top Bottom