Intro to Gerrid Doaks RB: RD7b | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Intro to Gerrid Doaks RB: RD7b

He'll break a few tackles and run with power. He's a Terrel Davis type, one cut and hit the hole.

An all around back, recieving and goal line. I cant say i watched all his games but a good handful.
Thanks!

Sign free agent Le'veon Bell now, he is a big back and only 29 years old and avgs 4.1 yards per carry. Greer, get on the phone now and see if he wants to be a Dolphin.

This guy could end up starting... or cut.

It'll be fun watching which way this goes.
Yep could go either way. If they can give him some holes and get him to the secondary he can do some damage.

Kind of a poor mans J. Williams.

Yep could go either way. If they can give him some holes and get him to the secondary he can do some damage.

Kind of a poor mans J. Williams.
That was pretty much my take on him as well... I'm real curious to see if we can use that pass catching ability that he seems to have. A big back out of play action could freeze the linebackers, then run by them as they belatedly realize that he doesn't have the ball. We have not had the ability to do that with the backs that we had.

That was pretty much my take on him as well... I'm real curious to see if we can use that pass catching ability that he seems to have. A big back out of play action could freeze the linebackers, then run by them as they belatedly realize that he doesn't have the ball. We have not had the ability to do that with the backs that we had.
I think of him as the combination of Gaskins and Brown. I wish he had a little more speed though.

If you need one yard he’ll get you three yards, if you need five yards he’ll get you three yards. Like Leroy Hoard used to do.

Sign free agent Le'veon Bell now, he is a big back and only 29 years old and avgs 4.1 yards per carry. Greer, get on the phone now and see if he wants to be a Dolphin.
I'm not sure Bell improves the team. Gaskin, Brown, Ahmad , Doaks and one or two roster additions should be enough for traing camp.

no lie, my favorite pick of the draft considering how bad everything else was. This saved the draft and took it from a D to a C. He will be the most talented RB in our stable but that of course is not saying much because it's the worst unit in football. He'll just need to learn the offense. If he's a quick study it would not surprise me if he's starting Game 1 kinda like how James Robinson came out of nowhere for JAX last season. He's not going to be a top 15 back or anything but he represents incredible value.

Back
Top Bottom