Intro to Robert Hunt OG: RD 2 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Intro to Robert Hunt OG: RD 2

Nice post I like the ones with highlights. Better then the guy that rushes it and highlights get added into it. Cool

Good chance would have been there at 56

Not according to a few of the Dolphins beat writers and some talent evaluators.

See, I used to say this all the time, but I hate that argument.

You have no way of knowing that, or where he was on our board.

I'm happy we got a lineman. Do I kinda feel like we should've taken Taylor/Dobbins? Yea, but let's see how we play this.

Exactly, it’s so simple to say. But impossible to prove either way unless a team volunteers that they would have taken the player had someone else not done so. Which they rarely ever do.

Clearly MIA didn‘t feel he’d be there for their next pick. And judging by the analysis and excitement I’m reading over him, I agree. He wasn’t lasting much longer.

I wanted Taylor, but I am always ok with stout linemen.

CBS

Robert Hunt OL, LALAF
Height: 6-5, Weight: 323
Hunt gives Miami guard/tackle versatility. Road-grader with brute strength and solid movement skills. Susceptible to counters at times but can recovery. Smart for Dolphins to build the offensive line. (Chris Trapasso)
B-

This dude is a big bull mauler. IMO great pick, position versatility on the offensive line is an important trait for this regime. They now have to ability to play around with spots, not only with him, but Jessie Davis too

Back
Top Bottom