Intro to Robert Hunt OG: RD 2 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Intro to Robert Hunt OG: RD 2

This is the first pick I haven't loved. Felt like there were better players on the board. I don't hate the pick and Hunt has some nice potential. Meh, wish we could of traded back, and if he was gone no big deal. But nothing to complain about. Need a mauler at RT, where I suspect he will play for us.

Hunt is a beast. just needs to get better in the pass blocking game, but it should come with the right coaching.

See, I used to say this all the time, but I hate that argument.

You have no way of knowing that, or where he was on our board.

I'm happy we got a lineman. Do I kinda feel like we should've taken Taylor/Dobbins? Yea, but let's see how we play this.

Nailed it! Looks like a mauler to me and thats 2 lineman with a high ceiling

Having a lefty QB is kinda cool when RTs are in less demand than LT's and you can get a steal to play RT and it's your QBs blind side. This Hunt kid seems like he will develop into a better player, because of his athletic gifts, than a guy drafted higher now that's closer to capped-out in ceiling. Juwan James was capped-out, athletically, and seemed to hit his ceiling fast and was pushed around because he wasn't a gifted athlete. Hopefully Hunt can be the exact opposite.

With Ereck Flowers at Guard, and this pick, perhaps Deiter gets some look at Center in case Karras gets banged up?

With Ereck Flowers at Guard, and this pick, perhaps Deiter gets some look at Center in case Karras gets banged up?
I think we will see Deiter backing up all three interior positions.

I might have chosen different players but with the addition of 4 new Olinemen in this draft and FA no one can say they ignored it.

I think we will see Deiter backing up all three interior positions.

I might have chosen different players but with the addition of 4 new Olinemen in this draft and FA no one can say they ignored it.

He can definitely back up the guard spots, I was just wondering how hard they are looking at him as primary back up center (if at all).

I watched 2 minutes of this kids tape said “he’s a guard” doesn’t have nfl tackle feet. Pile mover 5th year senior let’s hope he can move nfl people like he did his low level conference comp.

Felt like a bit of an overdraft to me. Top 40 on the interior you should be a starter at right guard

I’ve done a thousand mock drafts that guy was always there in the third round . He was a projected third rounder. Look at his body mass he has jelly man bobs and gets buy on size. I don’t see the mauler every one is talking about...Quentin Nelson was a mauler. Hell I like Damion Lewis way better than this guy. I don’t see it...hate the pick way to high

I watched 2 minutes of this kids tape said “he’s a guard” doesn’t have nfl tackle feet. Pile mover 5th year senior let’s hope he can move nfl people like he did his low level conference comp.

Felt like a bit of an overdraft to me. Top 40 on the interior you should be a starter at right guard
Omg thank you...someone with some sense.

Back
Top Bottom