Intro to Robert Hunt OG: RD 2 | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Intro to Robert Hunt OG: RD 2

Not saying this would be the olne, but a unit of Davis, Hunt, Dieter, Flowers and Jackson would average out at 6'6. It would be intresting having such a tall line with a 6' qb.

Please!! value might have been a corner back but they don't play OL, let them build this team instead of trying to get names you're familiar with, go get those players that you need not because of a damned value chart.

Corn! give me fields of beautiful, Tua-protecting corn

giphy.gif

Congratulations! You have been accepted into the Tua Cult. Our members have been very pleased by your devotion. You were obviously a born Tuaist. Your name and avatar pic have been added to the registrar.

Love & light.

May Tua be with you.

@Phinatic8u will provide you with the forms you'll need.

Hunt was supposedly getting some love to sneak into the end of round 1. A lot of the draft guys loved Hunt and had him as the number 2 interior OL behind Cesar Ruiz.

I’m not trying to be an ass, but where are you seeing this? I’ve mostly seen grades of C to B- and he was a late 2nd to 3rd round pick.

Congratulations! You have been accepted into the Tua Cult. Our members have been very pleased by your devotion. You were obviously a born Tuaist. You name and avatar pic have been added to the registrar.

Love & light.

May Tua be with you.

@Phinatic8u will provide you with the forms you'll need.

:lol: keep an eye on new threads over the next 10 mins or so

LT - Austin Jackson
LG - Ereck Flowers
C - Ted Karras
RG - Robert Hunt
RT - Jesse Davis

Is that how the line projects at the moment? There's obvious improvement there, especially from a talent standpoint. Drastically improved talent wise.

Add some more depth/competition today, and probably another first round tackle in 2021.... I like.

I’m not trying to be an ***, but where are you seeing this? I’ve mostly seen grades of C to B- and he was a late 2nd to 3rd round pick.
He was always a solid second rounder. He had to leave the senior bowl. If he was able to go full many believed he would have pushed himself into late 1st territory.

LT - Austin Jackson
LG - Ereck Flowers
C - Ted Karras
RG - Robert Hunt
RT - Jesse Davis

Is that how the line projects at the moment? There's obvious improvement there, especially from a talent standpoint. Drastically improved talent wise.

Add some more depth/competition today, and probably another first round tackle in 2021.... I like.
I wouldn't be surprise to see hunt at RT and Davis kicked to RG

Hunt was supposedly getting some love to sneak into the end of round 1. A lot of the draft guys loved Hunt and had him as the number 2 interior OL behind Cesar Ruiz.

There may have been.....just like the Raiders taking Arnette in R1. It only takes 1-2 teams to like a guy to start those types of rumors.

But when looking at how the board fell, outside of Ruiz every other interior OL went R3. To me, those teams got incredible value while we didn't.

There may have been.....just like the Raiders taking Arnette in R1. It only takes 1-2 teams to like a guy to start those types of rumors.

But when looking at how the board fell, outside of Ruiz every other interior OL went R3. To me, those teams got incredible value while we didn't.
I think it speaks more to players like Jones being highly over rated on fan boards

I LOVE this pick!!
Flores is freakin AWESOME!!!!
Robert Hunt’s story is amazing....
This guy is a very serious person - a helluva a player. An appreciative guy who works his ass off and can and will destroy people....
Dolphin fans who get critical because we did not take flash players or the player they coveted are living in yesteryears.
No longer do we have a ruttetless, schizoid jackass Adam Gase or Jose Philbin or any other clown show as our coach...
Dude is building our trenches! With rabid gun powder eating dogs!!!
And this guy is a mauler who says his prayers at night (knows he is NOT God) and takes his venom out legally on the playing field.
Dolphin fans who are complaining right now need to figure it out - this is awesome

Back
Top Bottom